Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

Hello I would like to know if there's a newer patch for HGSS/Platinum. I downloaded the patches on the first page ,but the sprites for the platinum's starters are "little babies" instead of Mormon while HGSS' starters are more up to date.

37 minutes ago, Rainiu said:

Hello I would like to know if there's a newer patch for HGSS/Platinum. I downloaded the patches on the first page ,but the sprites for the platinum's starters are "little babies" instead of Mormon while HGSS' starters are more up to date.

It's probably going to be updated when the Chimchar Line gets remade. We actually pretty much have the other two starters ready, but it would be strange to leave just chimchar left behind.

On 4/27/2021 at 2:17 AM, ingpang said:

Hello, I'm a korean player who play this mode. I want to know how I can get the most recent version of this mode.

The October version is the most recent, although the new version is coming out in a month. There's an artist deadline of May 27th, and the new version should be soon after that.

Good evening, I am a Spanish-speaking player and I would like to know 2 things:

1.- will there be a Spanish translation for this great game?

2.-For the new version that is coming soon, can the savedata of the previous version be used? (October)

Sorry English but I'm using google translator because I'm not that good with the language yet.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:26 AM, Sylveon52 said:

Good evening, I am a Spanish-speaking player and I would like to know 2 things:

1.- will there be a Spanish translation for this great game?

2.-For the new version that is coming soon, can the savedata of the previous version be used? (October)

Sorry English but I'm using google translator because I'm not that good with the language yet.

No Spanish translation is planned. The October saves should carry on to the next version, although far later versions will never transfer savedata.

There may be map and event changes which may complicate things if there's partial progress in the save.

We are now ready to discovering new things about the Mega Moemon fanbase! We have already learned some surprising things, and discovered that a lot of players come from unexpected places and walks of life. It looks like the readme needs to be in more languages!

If you have recently played, or are about to, please take a look at the new surveys below the MMFR Download link. Represent your nation and your favorite Pokemon generation!

This will help with the new update which comes near the end of this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! i playing this romhack for a few months now and it was incredible, kudos to you! all moemon sprite look good and most of gen 2,3,4 is here making capturing them all is a fun time but i still have a few question tho:

1) is unown only have 1 sprite since i captured all the alphabets and yet, only 2 alphabets that has the same sprite

2) how to get mystic ticket and aurora ticket? i saw people using cheat to buy those two tickets.. is there any other way?

3) is there any moemon location guide? i only saw guide for v 1.1.5 and some of the moemon has been removed from their previous location

One question, probably answered on previous posts, but well ill still do it jejeje. How do u convert the downloaded .ups, to .mod?. I'm currently playing pokemmo, and i was looking to apply this awesome patch one the game. Ty all for your hard work!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...