Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

• 2 weeks later...

hey i discoverd a new bug, who isnt any help at the README, Help-and-support, and Google wasnt helpfull at all . Can someone help me?

between Lavender & Fuchsia ther is a forest (dont know the name) I started to glitch there, und the only thin i can do is walk up and down on the same place. I tryed to use fly but the map was glitched (some other place i dont konw). The first thing i did was saving the game, because i dont want to loss my progress, but that was an stupid idea (sorry) Is ther any way to fix that??

Hey there! I have come across an ODD bug while fighting against the Gym Leader Giovanni...

When he ends the dialogue and goes to start the fight, I get stuck on a black screen. I can still hear music, but I can't select anything, so I know that I'm stuck before the battle can begin.

I'm wondering if any one of you guys have encountered the same bug and what could cause it. I have already completed the side quest that has you go to the Number islands with Bill to fix the PC, but even after finishing that, I can't fight him.

I can use savestates and I have one just before I talk to him, but other than that, I can't actually do anything that I think would solve the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 5:14 PM, MoemonEnthusiast said:

Hey there! I have come across an ODD bug while fighting against the Gym Leader Giovanni...

When he ends the dialogue and goes to start the fight, I get stuck on a black screen. I can still hear music, but I can't select anything, so I know that I'm stuck before the battle can begin.

I'm wondering if any one of you guys have encountered the same bug and what could cause it. I have already completed the side quest that has you go to the Number islands with Bill to fix the PC, but even after finishing that, I can't fight him.

I can use savestates and I have one just before I talk to him, but other than that, I can't actually do anything that I think would solve the problem.

It could be the emulator.

I know that sometimes ROMs will bug out on certain emulators.

I remember Shantae worked perfectly fine on one emulator but freaked out to the point it became unplayable on VBA.

Currently I use JohnGBAC and haven't had any real problems. It's on android devices (you can search it in the GooglePlay store). 

So I noticed the first page says it's the most up-to-date version, but let me ask a dumb question real quick: is there any estimation (I'm not anticipating any hard deadline) on when this might be completed to the degree of satisfaction by the author?

And in addition (or alternatively), what is the hope for this game to have done in order to be considered "complete"?

On 7/5/2017 at 11:53 PM, Septentrion said:

Mega Moemon FireRed

The Cutest Romhack on Earth

2JpeP2J.png

Download Current(1.1.10a)

This is the most advance moemon Rom. It is specially curated to showcase the highest quality moemon sprite that exist while posing some gameplay challenges. There are many changed aspects include full gameplay changes such as Fairy typing, double encounters, and MEGA EVOLUTION.

Other Games

New Moemon Emerald. Randomization is supported and recommended for New Emerald.

New Heartgold and Platinum. Randomization is supported and recommended for HeartGold and Platinum.

Most of the features were done with the help of a pokecommunity baserom.

Art quality standards will exist, but generation 4, 5, and 6 are there to be covered. Any criticisms will be concise. I will include any worthwhile submissions from generation 4-6(and likely 7 as well). This is essentially an completionist project. Mega evolution are allowed to be a a bit crazy in concept, as long as sufficient quality is determined.

Stuff for sprite artists:

Sprite Collection

Sprite Collection 2

Icon Collection

I can replace if these links become invalid

LeafJewel's Drive of Moemon Sprites.

How to Mega Evolve:

1: Have Mega Bracelet in your inventory

2. Give the Moemon the correct mega-stone

3. In battle select Attack, then press Start(whatever your key is)

4. Use a move

Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

CREDITS

Pokemon:
Gamefreak
The other entities that own Pokemon

1020 Baseroom:
Pokefreak890
Pokecommunity.com
MrDollSteak
Azuirle13
FBI
Karatekid552
Gamer2020
TheDarkdragon11
Spherical Ice
M.Hussain
Pandirocks @17

Septentrion

sdw7sm

Maize(dialouge)

Art:
Various Japanense Artist
BakaSchwarz
RacheLucario
McMagister
DiaryProduct
Eggplant
Kickern
CrookedWings427
laGashetaHardcore
Moetal

Aozane

Toottoot

Dictionary

Leafjewel

Septentrion

Abstranger

IratePomefranate

Zawemi

ArmoredCat

FlapFlaps

Special Thanks

Yatogami

Known Bugs

Reveal hidden contents

1) Read the readme

2) Sorting by nation dex cause crash

tIb47fA.png

Discord Community

If you use an OS other than Windows, you're the expert.

Don't ask question that are answered by Google, pinned posts on Discord, announcements on Discord and readmes.

this dosnt work on PokeMMO since 3 years ago when they added Black/White lol

We could use help with icons. That's been a pretty neglected part of this project.

Considering how actually doing Sinnoh starters took forever, what we progress on is somewhat random.

However, the next MMFR update will have lots of new and interesting moes, including one more Gen 8 evolutionary line, as well as a bunch of Gen 5 ones.

• 2 weeks later...