Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

On 7/23/2022 at 12:36 AM, sanstalegamesBR said:

Ehh guys i think i've found something quite interesting and i wanna know if its a bugScreenshot_20220723-013207.thumb.png.ff57e7e5ad733f5b95ea652bfa359f72.png

I dont know how but as i've trying to capture some pokemons inside the first floor of this cave and i accidentaly have find him, i wanna know if its a bug or im just so lucky that i found  so fast.

Latios and Latias are in Seafoam Islands at 1% catch rate so congrats on being lucky, lol!

On 7/20/2022 at 7:18 PM, Moemonfreak said:

Is there a current list of legendary pokemon that can be encountered in mega moemon fire red 1.2 would really help since i couldn't find something like that online. 

In the file you downloaded with the patch, there's an encounter txt document. In the document, all "??? 1%" listings are legendary moemon.

I believe all gen 1-3 are in the game, and some 4-6.

Edited by Rayne3

@everyone I have an exciting announcement!!
 ❤️WE HAVE CROSSED OVER 10,000 MEMBERS IN THIS SERVER!!! ❤️
What an amazing achievement given the long history of Moémon!! We have come so far and I would like to thank the artists and development who has been apart of this project and have kept it alive. A special thanks to YOU, the player as well for playing the games and sharing them with friends and on streams!!

Everyone is so full of talent in both spriting and drawing. I wanted to do something special and present some artwork from some of our spriters made specifically for this occasion, I hope everyone enjoys!🙂

unknown1.thumb.jpg.77eb86baa06f448790b4f2e9de0d6229.jpgunknown.thumb.jpg.bd743a0a28ae0e8068a7444b70eb9e13.jpg

Edited by Septentrion
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, the people on discord will never know I'm making Moedex Submissions open to the public.

https://forms.gle/jLbq2YeuZRc8JKza6

Keep it PG. We do still have editorial control. Also, aim for the later gen mons. Most of the Discord people are Gen 1ers so we got Kanto Covered.

Basically, here a sample of the moedex:

oBREynw.png.5b9af5af2ba66650be11d8b339d4c703.png

Edited by Septentrion
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 6:57 PM, Septentrion said:

Hey, the people on discord will never know I'm making Moedex Submissions open to the public.

https://forms.gle/jLbq2YeuZRc8JKza6

Keep it PG. We do still have editorial control. Also, aim for the later gen mons. Most of the Discord people are Gen 1ers so we got Kanto Covered.

Basically, here a sample of the moedex:

oBREynw.png.5b9af5af2ba66650be11d8b339d4c703.png

Hey is missingno going to be in this game?

3 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

so.....is this a MOD?

我试过用它,但它不是一个MOD。我四处打听得知这是一个不同的ROM游戏,违反了论坛规则,但由于其历史争议而被允许留下。我认为这很令人困惑,并且会给新玩家带来错误的想法。

I tested it, but it is no MOD. I asked to learn that it is a separate ROM game which is against forum rules, but is permitted to continue due to history reasons. I see it confusing and gives the wrong perception for new players.

Edited by LuciLy