Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

does anyone know where Yamask is? I've tried in the place the Pokedex says it's at (Rock Tunnel) for about an hour now and this thing just isn't showing up. I can't tell if i'm super unlucky or if the game is lying to me.

10 minutes ago, 2FNAG7 said:

does anyone know where Yamask is? I've tried in the place the Pokedex says it's at (Rock Tunnel) for about an hour now and this thing just isn't showing up. I can't tell if i'm super unlucky or if the game is lying to me.

Yamask shows up before the tunnel

He appears in the tall grass after viridian forest and before mt.moon.

18 hours ago, sanstalegamesBR said:

Yamask shows up before the tunnel

He appears in the tall grass after viridian forest and before mt.moon.

Were you talking about Yamask or Yanma? I found Yanma there but no luck of Yamask

so, do you know where Yamask is? I've gone back to Rock Tunnel and now I'm smashing rocks as well but now there's nothing but Nosepass.
Also as for your Piplup problem, maybe try surfing in the water near the route it says? Don't know if you've tried that

Edited by 2FNAG7
14 hours ago, 2FNAG7 said:

so, do you know where Yamask is? I've gone back to Rock Tunnel and now I'm smashing rocks as well but now there's nothing but Nosepass.
Also as for your Piplup problem, maybe try surfing in the water near the route it says? Don't know if you've tried that

Try looking for him on the depsts of the cave if he doenst show up ya can try looking for him on the pokemon tower, i mean he's a ghost type no? So why not?.

Thx for the suggestion with my piplup problem, right now im beating the crap out of the celadon gym so ill try it later.

On 6/19/2022 at 9:49 PM, 2FNAG7 said:

It's easier if you go to the Clear Forest and do rock smash. There's 40% chance of Yamask encounter.

Mega Moemon Fire Red.png

On 6/19/2022 at 11:04 PM, sanstalegamesBR said:

Somebody help me find a piplup please ( •́︿•̀ ).

Surf by bill's house, using a super rod I think, btw it will.take a long time probably low encounter rate around 5 percent I think, and as the person above stated there's a file for the encounters

Edited by Greasa
On 6/19/2022 at 12:26 PM, sanstalegamesBR said:

WHERE I CAN FIND A PIPLUP???

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THIS MOTHER FUC- PENGUIM, BLUE LITTLE PENGUIM FOR 3 DAYS AND I HAVEN'T FOUND HIM(her)!! AND I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING HIM WHERE POKEDEX TELLS ME: IN BILLS HOUSE(actually in the tall grass before the trainers in the way to bill's house.)(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ .

o(TヘTo) PLEASE HELP.

I caught 1 in the new house in CERULEON something where you can fight/caught regirock. You have to be patient cause it literally 1% encounter. Good luck, oh sometimes TURTWIG

hey having some trouble in in the new heartgold. searching for the hidden legends in post game and came across and issue on R47. fished up what seems to be a missin no. i tried to catch it and was succsessful but it didnt go to pc box. also restarted game to see if it would still happen ( it did) anyone know what is actully supposed to appear? ( i figured kyogre or palkia) also took a screen. ty in advance for any help, gotta hug um all!  
 Update: this seems to just be a bug with the super rod, not spawn tables. happened again at mt silver

image.thumb.png.eb9c6ce5c0eee9b64dd704d7c8925d0f.png

Edited by Soulprime13