Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

2 hours ago, Jogadorpros said:

Alguém aqui pode me dar a

localização de TODOS OS LENDARIOS por favor, até agora eu só consegui capturar apenas esses,zapdus,moltres,articuno,

mewtwo,deoxys,lugia,ho-ho,regirock

onde achou o regirock?

1 hour ago, Jogadorpros said:

Eu achei o regirock na casa da rota abaixo do 2 ginásio chamada Lost murk

blz vlw se tu for na Cape brink da two island tu pode achar um keldeo ali e se tu surfar na rota 22 do lado da cidade de viridian tu consegue achar um mew

The beta of Moemon Heart of Gold has been released, this hack contains a series of alternate fan sprites that are created by a fan of the community, it is cool the hard work put into this, please see the promo for sprite comparisons. We have a Moemon Heart Gold that will use sprites reflected in the sprites sheet soon, but it is cool to see a fan hack made with so much care put into it ? Please read the ReadMe of this file closely to patch correctly! Thanks!

unknown.thumb.jpg.4f4a5efa57de050718baaaff37d6fe5f.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h6b2mdfjz9e5bkm/Moemon_HeartGold_0.8_%28MHG%29.rar/file

On 4/28/2022 at 2:44 AM, Septentrion said:

There might actually be a move in the moveset messing with the evolution. It should work in 1.2a, but what is the moveset?

I put everyone back in the box except her. I don't think this is the only method to evolved her or she hate other Moemon? Oh yeah! About the moveset. Replace the stomp with psycho cut.

Screenshot_2022-05-15-10-21-38.png

Screenshot_2022-05-15-10-36-18.png

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.2), Platinum Also 2022

Hello, sorry if this is asked alot, I've been looking forever for an answer but none of them seem to be correct, does anyone know how to evolve a Scyther in MMFR 1.2? I've tried every stone, link cable item, and trading with metal coat but nothing is happening, any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: if looking to Evolve Scyther to Scizor USE steel coat, not give, to those who already know please ignore me haha

Edited by Yeahbutwhy
  • 3 weeks later...

WHERE I CAN FIND A PIPLUP???

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THIS MOTHER FUC- PENGUIM, BLUE LITTLE PENGUIM FOR 3 DAYS AND I HAVEN'T FOUND HIM(her)!! AND I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING HIM WHERE POKEDEX TELLS ME: IN BILLS HOUSE(actually in the tall grass before the trainers in the way to bill's house.)(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ .

o(TヘTo) PLEASE HELP.

Edited by sanstalegamesBR
Correcting text
On 5/24/2022 at 2:43 PM, Septentrion said:
On 5/24/2022 at 2:43 PM, Septentrion said:

I don't know how exactly broken 1.2b is, but we got a new Moemon Platinum

Screenshot1.png.b714f7a33de489d8941ad4b2a4022a95.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1saQJIoh5xkqOMy6CHgvP6iOC3G5K6yyp?usp=sharing

Well, MMFR isn't that much broken.

From what i have seen just some things break from time to time:

-Flames or special effects with flames break on duo battles.

-Moemon that are caught in duo battles.

-Pokedex not registring duo battle caught pokemon ( i think this one is a strage case cuz i don't really know if its a bug of my rom or is really what happens, here an resume: every time i caught a pokemon on a duo battle most of the moedex(pokedex) will think that i caught a Ratata so it will register on numerical pokedex but on the other's like type or place it will not.).

Just that that i have found for now.