Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered 2021 (1.1.11) November

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I couldn't really find it. I saw that dratini is a possible encounter in route 2, and usually my luck is horrible, but was dratini removed at some point? I have spent ~9 hours with 4x speed trying to find one and I found a shiny before I encountered a single dratini. I'm gonna continue grinding, but I would like confirmation if dratini spawns there or if that was changed. Thanks

Edit: nvm, found out the answer 

Edited by Infinitumz

i'm sorry if i sound disrespectful as i don't wanna ridicule the artists and most of the sprite changed look good like charizard but some of the newer moemon sprite is questionable.. like lapras, her old ver. ( up ) look way better and fit her personality overall than new ver. ( down ). i know that maybe the artist wanna make her look more like her pokemon form but she just look more like gang bike.. mukrow also has some questionable sprite change but i dont have any screenshots for it, maybe someone else has posted it before me

Screenshot_2021-11-20_220104.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-20_215734.jpg

Edited by Arikado

The sprite indeed worse than the previous one, not because of the quality of it, but some sprites are not actually "work" on the pokemon the Lapras look too difference from the OG one, Mukrow look a bit funny ?

i don't like Nidoking sprite much, Nidoqueen have her body armor-muscle thing become like her armor in the moe sprite, but Nidoking just straight up half naked dude with an eye patch (sorry i just want both to wear armor ? )

Mega Gardevoir sprite also look bad, the front sprite is acceptable enough, but the back sprite just straight up bad, it head look so much smaller than normal Gardevoir

7 minutes ago, Kuuro02 said:

?

?

On 11/17/2021 at 7:50 AM, Septentrion said:

We have a twitter now!

https://twitter.com/MoemonProject

Can you catch Larvita in the game, if yes, where do you catch it, i've been searching for a while now but the fact that pokedex have no information about it make this harder, also I have just arrived to Fuchsia city so that might be 1 problem ?blockquote widgetspan widget

Edited by Kuuro02
I accidentally quote my previous comment :v
9 hours ago, Greasa said:

Honestly when it comes to the sprites themselves, most of them are pretty good like the legendary birds. Lapras's new Sprite in my opinion is better than the old one by a little bit, both are very good. Larvitar is found in rock tunnel I believe

Firstly thank for the info, i have a moemon location list at but it from an old patch so idk if i can still use that.

Oh and right when i write this comment: a dude from discord give me a new list now :)

So it appear that they move Larrvitar to Lost Murk, I used to search for it at Lost Murk but i guess I'm just unlucky because i haven't have an encounter with them yet :)

Also although i like some of the old sprite a bit more, the rest of the new sprite is just chief kiss ?

Edited by Kuuro02
On 11/22/2021 at 4:42 AM, Kuuro02 said:

Firstly thank for the info, i have a moemon location list at but it from an old patch so idk if i can still use that.

Oh and right when i write this comment: a dude from discord give me a new list now ?

So it appear that they move Larrvitar to Lost Murk, I used to search for it at Lost Murk but i guess I'm just unlucky because i haven't have an encounter with them yet ?

Also although i like some of the old sprite a bit more, the rest of the new sprite is just chief kiss ?

No problem, if you have any location questions I can attempt to help

Hi all i am new, been playing MMFR like nonstop for a week and i love it with every inch of my body. But i have a few questions: are there hopes for the False Swipe move fix?
And second: any plans on implementing the modern exp share system or something similiar?

BTW thanks to the modder and spriters for the fantastic work

On 12/6/2021 at 2:20 AM, Rayne3 said:

For Latias, go to the very bottom of Seafoam Islands, the level where you find Articuno.

Thanks!

Another question for the devs:

According to https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mime_Jr._(Pokémon) Mime Jr. should evolve after learning Mimic, yet mine didn't. I leveled up again after learning Mimic at lv15 just to be sure. Is this a bug?

Mega_Moemon_FireRed_1.1.11e_1639351561623[2].png

On 12/12/2021 at 5:36 PM, EstherHollow said:

Another question for the devs:

According to https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mime_Jr._(Pokémon) Mime Jr. should evolve after learning Mimic, yet mine didn't. I leveled up again after learning Mimic at lv15 just to be sure. Is this a bug?

Okay, so I tried some things and it turns out Mime Jr. evolves with high friendship in this mod. Not sure if intentional, but it all worked out.

1 hour ago, Shadow56 said:

do the Hoenn Legendaries have sprites???,I have Kyogre and she has a Sprite and I cheated in a encounter with Rayquaza and Groudon but neither had Moemon sprites

is it a bug or do they really just not have sprites??

I believe they currently don't have sprites as of right now, they probably will eventually 

also,I'd like to send a bug report,not sure where to do it so i thought here would be good

I cheated a Regice and Registeel encounter and both we're glitched,they looked like MissingNo. and all the text's we're broken with a few pixels glitched out as well

the battle and some of the options we're still good so I could run away and turn of the cheat,to any player who reads this,don't cheat Regice and Registeel and especially don't catch them,I don't know what might happen if you try since I was too scared to do it but don't do it

if any of the spriters or coders see this,maybe put this on a note