Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

5 hours ago, Septentrion said:

You sure called this IPS file out on not being the best MOD file. Go somewhere were your 200 IQ can earn you upvotes.

you upset or sumthin? I don't go around looking for make believe points. Just simply wanted to know and then I read like you said and then acknowledged it and understood. no need to be smart aleck.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:50 PM, AstralRacc said:

What makes this MoeMon mod better than the rest? What makes it stand out compared to the others on this forum?

from what I know this Mod/patch (ips) is where it all started, I mean like if you go to the Moemon biggest member discord, this is the real one ( where Moemon started ) from what I know, and for MoeMMO mod you can go to this link 

And the answer for your question, there is no better one, cause the other moe mod are using the discord community sprite, and what makes it different with the other one is, for starter Maid's Moemon Mod! or MMM! are they change few sprite with maid costume that's all. well After few research I do not know what's the different between MMM! and this one, cause after I read their forum, it's the same,, but What matters are they really used the global moemon discord sprite so it's the same, maybe you see the difference when you try it, but from what I tested everything look the same.

and for the other Moemon like Pokemon Moemon new sprite update 2024 v2.0 they still using the same sprite from the community and make a little tweak to the shiny moemon so they had the same as original shiny pokemon color.

and there's the other one that use the front sprites into the back sprites, so when you battle your pokemon will use the front sprite like the enemy, and some last evolution sprite are changed into Mega Moemon sprite, that's all.

That it, that's what I knew so far, you could test it one by one, but if you don't want to waste your precious time, the link I mentioned from this site is the original one, and the other are the same they just make little tweak here and there that's all.

Edited by Eizen94
13 hours ago, Eizen94 said:

from what I know this Mod/patch (ips) is where it all started, I mean like if you go to the Moemon biggest member discord, this is the real one ( where Moemon started ) from what I know, and for MoeMMO mod you can go to this link 

And the answer for your question, there is no better one, cause the other moe mod are using the discord community sprite, and what makes it different with the other one is, for starter Maid's Moemon Mod! or MMM! are they change few sprite with maid costume that's all. well After few research I do not know what's the different between MMM! and this one, cause after I read their forum, it's the same,, but What matters are they really used the global moemon discord sprite so it's the same, maybe you see the difference when you try it, but from what I tested everything look the same.

and for the other Moemon like Pokemon Moemon new sprite update 2024 v2.0 they still using the same sprite from the community and make a little tweak to the shiny moemon so they had the same as original shiny pokemon color.

and there's the other one that use the front sprites into the back sprites, so when you battle your pokemon will use the front sprite like the enemy, and some last evolution sprite are changed into Mega Moemon sprite, that's all.

That it, that's what I knew so far, you could test it one by one, but if you don't want to waste your precious time, the link I mentioned from this site is the original one, and the other are the same they just make little tweak here and there that's all.

Thank you a ton, after trying them out each I can see the stuff you mentioned. They all have their quirks and I'm settled on a certain one in particular which is the front facing sprite for the backs since it looks the most finished for a MOD pack since the MOD pack for this one isn't updated it looks like it, unless my file is messed up. Nevertheless I see the overall for this  project is way more fleshed out and well done even tho it's not mainly for PokeMMO, I can still give my respects for that.