Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

16 hours ago, Jimmbones said:

I hate to ask, but has anyone used Mega Moemon Fire Red on EZ Flash IV? Unfortunately, I just get a black screen right before meeting Professor Oak.

These sprites look great!

I think that's outside anyone area's of expertise. Maybe you'll have better luck with Revival.

@artists

Mewtwos:

oqZCrkq.png

The left on seems like the best Mewtwo, although I could see her becoming Mega Mewtwo Y. It is possible rightmost Mewtwo could become Mega Mewtwo X. Middle Mewtwo is probably not going to make it as Mewtwo.

On 9/18/2017 at 8:45 AM, laGashetaHardcore said:

And a Walrein (?

MbZpTmO.png

How about baggy shirt than thicc body? It's just a suggestion..

The eye color and the skin ... they look mixed(?)

Edit:

Tyrogue?

Stumbled it from Revival with its backsprite's head floating... so I made him a body 

4vw6Fjx.png

and alo Wailord.. I just shrunk her a little

OvzkgPi.png

Edited by Dictionary
6 hours ago, SOAForever said:

Just wondering, has anyone taken a shot online at a mega gardevoir sprite yet? Considering ralts can be caught early on in the mod, and the design not being too different, I was just wondering if anyone had made an attempt at it. 

No one has tried yet. I thought I would have gotten something for a Mega Gardevoir submission by now.

19 hours ago, Dictionary said:

Stumbled it from Revival with its backsprite's head floating... so I made him a body 

4vw6Fjx.png

There are more recent versions of Tyrogue.

Edited by Septentrion

Added that leftmost Mewtwo to the ROM, although it has at least one extra purple. Shiny is just hue-shifted to green.

This is the last lap until the game is live.

On 9/24/2017 at 6:58 PM, rosemoonangel said:

hey i found a bug in game https://imgur.com/Be2YVar it is funny flash doesnt show in game it is a blank 

I'll add that to the list of bugs. There's not much I could do about that, even though it's probably just wrongly colored text.

Spoiler

I need to learn how to properly distribute my attention between hobbies instead of being completely focused on one hobby at a time and neglecting everything else.

Updated Clefable

4OWHOTo.png

Changed the purples to be slightly brighter and to have more contrast with one another. The frontsprite has one more shade of purple/green because the backsprite does not show the stomach or hands (which are the only parts of the body to have the lightest shade of purple/green.

SWAMked.png

Should I make sets for the Mudkip family? Or should I wait until Treecko and Torchic's families are done?

While on the subject of bugs, I've found one as well, and I hope it's an easy fix. The move False Swipe is not acting like it's supposed to. It's still a low powered attack like it should be, but as of the moment it seems to be able to make your opponent faint. Something is getting in the way of it leaving the Pokémon with only 1 hp. 

1 hour ago, SOAForever said:

While on the subject of bugs, I've found one as well, and I hope it's an easy fix. The move False Swipe is not acting like it's supposed to. It's still a low powered attack like it should be, but as of the moment it seems to be able to make your opponent faint. Something is getting in the way of it leaving the Pokémon with only 1 hp. 

This seems to be one that isn't easily fixed proper, although the move could just be replaced with a working effect. It's another Baserom issue so even starting over won't change anything. The effect just doesn't seem to work.

I don't think anyone made shiny sets for the most updated version of the Johto starters, so I went ahead and made some. The shiny palettes are mostly Kickern's with a couple of changes (Chikorita and Bayleef have orange eyes and the scarves on the Cyndaquil family are lighter).

Chikorita is down to 15 colors now for some reason. Croconaw seems to be the odd one out in her family since she's wearing a tracksuit instead of a swimsuit like the other two.

Fx3Fw8N.png

9QbogbG.png

MKPfw9A.png

n84EBsn.png

Oc7Mzna.png

TqpevJ6.png

2teo2vy.png

6xv0aT8.png

M1frsF7.png

vYPApXS.png Alternate Feraligatr with a little bit of extra shading on her bottom and where her legs meet.

Not sure why I made this, but whatever. Here's the Hoenn starters being worked on right now.

fxN0kQL.png

Edit: Synced shiny Gastly's skintones and regular Haunter's skintones with the rest of their family. Noticed Gastly only had 14 colors, so I matched her eyes to the rest of the family. Made a couple of eye edits to Haunter. Nothing changed for Gengar; she's just there for comparison.

2OyGnlO.png

n5ImS4J.png

KABxgie.png

Edited by Leafjewel