Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

Just dropping by to say > Amazing work !

The cute Moemon make the whole adventure feel fresh as if this was an entirely new game and not the good old Pokemon we all know and love.

Keep up the good work guys !

If you dont mind me asking - when is the next release planned ? I was thinking starting a new game again, but then read your comment about 1.2.0 coming out soon and as such I`d rather wait for that then to have start over again when its updated. Thanks

Edited by Myrdin

How i hate doing pixel art, so much limitations, is sooo annoying!!

I know there is already a alakazan's sprite, but the actual sprite is so weird, she looks like a 50's alien girl, with tentacles and antennas.

I also know that i should put this on the discord, but i have no idea when i will have the guts to do a front sprite for this.

S0hnufX.png         UWfVLUq.png

Still one colour left, any sugestions?

Edit: Added psycic powers version

Based on this AMAZING kadabra art by Tamtamdi, that guy is amazing! Check his Deviant page!

https://www.deviantart.com/tamtamdi/art/064-Kadabra-549495414

Edited by MementoMori
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to have to reorganize the OP. I feel like most people on the discord forgot about the forums. Someone create new versions for Heartgold and Platinum for patching. Hopefully, patching DS games should be much easier soon.

Artwise, we haven't done a lot in Sinnoh, but the spriters' attention has turned forward in recent times.

There is much to gain be joining the server, although we aren't as organized as the Gen4 patches are in #general's pins. https://discord.gg/cNy74Br

Edited by Septentrion

For those who can't patch heartgold and platinum in windows 10. Move all files to C:\Users\you. Open command prompt with administrator. Then type cd C:\Users\you  hit enter(space between cd and file path). Then type java -jar filename.jar. Then go to poke tool and open folder pokegra. Then reinsert both files. Voila all done!

Edited by ThreeLeaf