Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

i've done beldum sprites

Oihvw21.png

this time around I've done both front and back as well as shiny versions
i plan on doing the whole metagross-line as well

Spoiler

the 3rd one the top was scrapped midway, but since i've spent too much time on it i've left there.

If u want you can use any sprite i posted.

does anyone have sinnoh and unova sprite sheets?

Edited by vitortk
1 hour ago, Amateur said:

Anyone have the locations for the Gen 4/5 Moemons? Pokedex doesn't show it, and AdvanceMap only shows until Gen 3.

Most of what shows up in AdvanceMap with a number of "411" is actually a Gen 4+ Moemon. (I am not even sure Chimecho actually appears in the wild. I know Chingling does...)

I'm playing the most recent version. I caught a poochyena and leveled it up to 18 but when the evolution screen came up but it cancelled. Originally thinking I must of pressed B. I leveled him to 19, same thing happened. Then  level 20, and every time he failed to evolve without any input by me? Any way to fix this?

On 8/25/2019 at 5:01 PM, GokuBlack said:

I gotta ask, how can I get Ralts in this rom and how do I evolve pokemon that need to traded?

Also, I love everything about this.

You can catch ralts at lvl 3 or 5 on the part before the rival battle on route 22. West of viridian city.

5 minutes ago, MoemonFan32 said:

I'm playing the most recent version. I caught a poochyena and leveled it up to 18 but when the evolution screen came up but it cancelled. Originally thinking I must of pressed B. I leveled him to 19, same thing happened. Then  level 20, and every time he failed to evolve without any input by me? Any way to fix this?

Go to the Pewter City pokemon center and talk to the professor and he should update your dex so your later gen pokemon can evolve

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/31/2019 at 12:44 AM, MoemonFan32 said:

Bug: The pokemon Amaura has its regular sprite in the party and pc box

Froslass, Emolga Lopunny and Amaura's Evolution as well~

if it is truly Following the Gen 6 Learning Table of attacks, then i found another bug~ 
Growlithe should learn Retaliate with 32 after agility on 30 
but it learns Body Slam instead on 32 Which it never learns by default in any other Generation

Found Another bug in the pokemon League while battling the last Pokemon of Elite 4 Lance 
Despite being hit by Flash 6 times it still attacked with a 100% Accuracy
Which is ok for Aerial Ace, but not for dragonpulse and Psychic, please fix
it kinda feels like it's making Accuracy changing attacks way more useless than they already are.

Edited by Lysithea
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 1:49 PM, Nimbi said:

Yo so I have an issue with the moemon platinum mod... it says to replace the "pl_pokegra.narc" file, but my platinum ROM has "pl_pokezukan.narc" not "pl_pokegra.narc"..... any idea why mine is different?

Bro, open the pokegra and u will see it.