Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

3 hours ago, DonaldRTS said:

Is it possible to Increase the amount of Boxes that is in the pc? Because if there are going to have all 4th and 5th gen pokemon in it, I would need more space since I want to store every pokemon in the pc.

yes ^^ the PC Expansion ticket is sold for 800 reward points in the gift shop <3

On 11/5/2018 at 12:16 AM, DonaldRTS said:

Where is the gift shop. At first I thought it was the celadon game corner, but that went out the window fast.

I think he might be talking about PokeMMO. Which has nothing to do with this patch at all. There are no extra PC boxes here namely because there aren't enough Moemon to cause you to need them. You cannot encounter more than maybe 20 Moemon from Gen IV+.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:38 PM, SmallGenius said:

can anyone tell me how to get this to work for PokeMMO? I downloaded the patch and used Lunar IPS to patch a fresh fire red rom and then Selected it in pokemmo's client.....but no moemon. just normal mons

Neither the Mega patch or Revival are compatible with PokeMMO. The Other Ports might have a file for PokeMMO compatibility. Check the links on the first page of this thread to find it.

On 11/6/2018 at 1:26 PM, Leafjewel said:

I think he might be talking about PokeMMO. Which has nothing to do with this patch at all. There are no extra PC boxes here namely because there aren't enough Moemon to cause you to need them. You cannot encounter more than maybe 20 Moemon from Gen IV+.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was trying to troll. But I was talking about if it is possible to expand the amount of boxes in the rom itself. I was curious due to later down the line when there is more Pokemon from later Gens we would run out of space, for those who want to make a living dex, I.E. me.

12 hours ago, DonaldRTS said:

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was trying to troll. But I was talking about if it is possible to expand the amount of boxes in the rom itself. I was curious due to later down the line when there is more Pokemon from later Gens we would run out of space, for those who want to make a living dex, I.E. me.

It should be possible to increase the number of PC boxes, but it is not yet considered important enough to implement. Probably once it becomes an actual concern (as in players actually playing the game report that they are running out of space to hold different Moemon) adding extra PC boxes will become a priority.

57 minutes ago, grayruby said:

Hi! I just wanted to know how do you evolve graveler? 

37 minutes ago, DonaldRTS said:

That is a good question. I would like to know as well if it evolves through trade like normal or if there is a different way.

The answer to these questions are within the readme file that comes with the patch. Please pay attention to it as it contains a lot of important information that the creator(s) do not wish to constantly repeat.

Edited by Leafjewel
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Puppycat said:

I know this might not be the place to ask this but i have a problem where all my pokemon stop obeying me at lv 10 or 11 if someone could help me that would be apricated

I never had that problem, maybe you either patched the game wrong or you used a cheat to change your trainer name. Making all your pokemon act like traded pokemon. Maybe someone else can help you better.

2 hours ago, Puppycat said:

I know this might not be the place to ask this but i have a problem where all my pokemon stop obeying me at lv 10 or 11 if someone could help me that would be apricated

The few people that had this problem all had a bad copy of the rom. You'll have to find a different Squirrels rom somewhere on the Internet and hope that it is actually, truly clean.

Edited by Leafjewel