Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

10 minutes ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

where I can found all of the sprites that we are using? I need help ;-;

Well, there is a google drive folder, but not all of those sprites have been updated to reflect all of the sprites in the current patch. So really, the only way to see the sprites being currently used at this moment (since Septentrion is away right now) is to apply the Moemon patch and then use the Gen III Hacking Suite to look at the sprites that way.

Edit: If you just want to know what sprites are currently being worked on/are needed right now, check the first post and these last couple of pages.

Edited by Leafjewel
3 minutes ago, Leafjewel said:

Well, there is a google drive folder, but not all of those sprites have been updated to reflect all of the sprites in the current patch. So really, the only way to see the sprites being currently used at this moment (since Septentrion is away right now) is to apply the Moemon patch and then use the Gen III Hacking Suite to look at the sprites that way.

Edit: If you just want to know what sprites are currently being worked on/are needed right now, check the first post and these last couple of pages.

I was read all, but I am a little bit confused, sorry and thanks

4 minutes ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

@Leafjewel

Thankssss <3 I love you very much

No problem. It did seem silly to make it so difficult for newcomers (to this thread) to see what sprites are in use.

Feel free to work on whatever you want, but if you need some direction / motivation, then the current priority is to finish up Kanto. You can see what the top ten sprites to be worked on are in the first post.

On 6/8/2017 at 10:11 PM, Leafjewel said:

No problem. It did seem silly to make it so difficult for newcomers (to this thread) to see what sprites are in use.

Feel free to work on whatever you want, but if you need some direction / motivation, then the current priority is to finish up Kanto. You can see what the top ten sprites to be worked on are in the first post.

Yeah, I'm working now haha 

XOFexyG.png hWMjY8Y.png

What about Moe Golden 

v1crXKv.png

Edited by laGashetaHardcore
2 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

What about Moe Golden 

v1crXKv.png

I'm the wrong person to ask because I personally have always hated that Seaking base. I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to like it, or this Goldeen by extension.

Honestly, I prefer the "sassy butt" Goldeen.

HRvFCji.png

However, I'm not the person who makes the decisions around here. Septentrion should be back in the next couple of days, so you can ask them.

Edit: I'm going to try to keep the google drive updated. I'll also add folders for later generations once we start really working on them. I might also make folders for sprites that have potential/ need some work done. And once I make another folder, I'll have the drive link to a master folder that holds all of the folders.

Edit 2: I went ahead and made the folders anyway. I'll also link this in my next post.

Edited by Leafjewel
26 minutes ago, Leafjewel said:

I'm the wrong person to ask because I personally have always hated that Seaking base. I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to like it, or this Goldeen by extension.

Honestly, I prefer the "sassy butt" Goldeen.

HRvFCji.png

However, I'm not the person who makes the decisions around here. Septentrion should be back in the next couple of days, so you can ask them.

I like Golden Minaj too 

Fixing the sice of Venomoth

dUeiZRZ.png

??

PYpe1k4.png

I have no idea what I'm doing.

TIL2HWe.pngMaiTv6x.png

Would the split in her shoulder cover even be visible from the side?

nawgCsN.pngjhqLO9s.png

I made more folders for my google drive sprites. Here's a new link. I'll update them as we make progress.

The "Not in Patch" folder contains sprites that are currently being worked on or are alternate sprites to Moemon that already have good/decent sprites.

Edited by Leafjewel

@Leafjewel I see you have a couple of houndours, but not the one in the 2.0

noayjXa.png

19 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

What about Moe Golden 

v1crXKv.png

Moe Goldeen work better with your Seaking. There's nothing wrong with Sassy Goldeen, although I wonder if it could be used as a base for Remoraid.

18 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

Fixing the sice of Venomoth

dUeiZRZ.png

The smaller one was 100% dignified. I think that quality needs to be retained.

Welcome back. So, what do you think of the Megas?

On 8/6/2017 at 0:56 AM, Zawerni said:

A Mega Blastoise edit

n1Jft07.png

I feel the smaller hand cannons resemble what Mega Blastoise actually has and the variation in the cannon orientation looks better. The "super cannon" edit has both the third cannon and the left cannon oriented in the same direction, and they appear to be stacked on top of each other.

The point I was trying to make with my edit is that the Mega Cannon and a Standard Issue Cannon could be fused into one weapon. We got to do something about that shell.

2 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

@Leafjewel I see you have a couple of houndours, but not the one in the 2.0

noayjXa.png

I had assumed that Houndour was on the priority list because this one wasn't good enough and could be ignored. Now that I look at it though, we could keep the backsprite and redesign the frontsprite to be bigger and better. I'll go put it in the drive.

Do you not like Blastoise's shell? Or what exactly seems to be the problem with it that needs to be fixed?

5 minutes ago, Leafjewel said:

Do you not like Blastoise's shell? Or what exactly seems to be the problem with it that needs to be fixed?

Well, it's turning out as a singularly brown mass in most edits. I don't know what the solution will be, but it's not looking good as we look into the underside of the shell.

8 minutes ago, Leafjewel said:

I had assumed that Houndour was on the priority list because this one wasn't good enough and could be ignored. Now that I look at it though, we could keep the backsprite and redesign the frontsprite to be bigger and better. I'll go put it in the drive.

Yeah, it's not good enough at the moment, but that's not the same as needing to be trashed.

TFW you realize Hitmontop is in the Sevii Island.

29 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

Well, it's turning out as a singularly brown mass in most edits. I don't know what the solution will be, but it's not looking good as we look into the underside of the shell.

mqwPfLp.png -> xBk7zNu.png

I tried to apply the original shell trim to the bottom and an alternative trim to see if either make a difference.

Edited by Leafjewel
2 hours ago, Leafjewel said:

@laGashetaHardcore

If that is Krabby, then she is too tall. Her body and legs being at an angle makes her taller than the square, which is a height first stage Pokemon should avoid. She should be shrunk by a couple of pixels and her chest is slightly too big for a first stage as well

fixed

bRajM6f.png

@Septentrion

These two were on the previous page and I don't think I got any feedback on them. Plus, Heracross was completely finished in the old thread, it was just that no one made a solid decision before the thread got discontinued.

Do either of these look good? Or does something need to be fixed?

PdwcNLI.png

SxeRvY8.png

Edit: Moved other stuff to my next post.

Edited by Leafjewel

Well, there's something behind her now. I'm not sure if this half of the spear looks alright.

c4dmJ3J.png

L7J6GDO.png

Other stuff that could use feedback

TIL2HWe.pngMaiTv6x.png New shading for Magnemite's backsprite.

lFTmuSz.png Made legs smaller. Tried a different angle for the backsprite's shoulder cover.

Edit: If Pinsir has to have her weapon showing in her backsprite, then Heracross does too. I basically resized the spear to be bigger for the backsprite, but the shape might be a bit warped even after all the fixes I did.

Zj1TK4Y.png

Edited by Leafjewel