Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

By the way, this is just a personal request,  if someone  can help me to improve these spirits a little bit, it would be much appreciated; 

Ff19q58.png2vWytC5.png

tSIEpb4.pnga7jYHBn.png

olxPCO8.pngzeKjDkG.png

s2VJoty.png7yS1nI3.png

UTsMY8D.pngODyf8AZ.png

My friends draw the Dialga, Goodra and Garchomp,  Rayquaza and Gallade is originally from the japanese site,  we modified a little bit.

Edited by AY2018

We don't really do personal requests. We have a lot to accomplish just to make small updates to the project. Some of those sprites could have a place in the project however, such as if gallade was tranformed into a male gallade or a mega gardevoir.

You should notice the differences between those sprites and the ones we use. I just recently posted ideal proportions above.

Edited by Septentrion
48 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

We don't really do personal requests. We have a lot to accomplish just to make small updates to the project. Some of those sprites could have a place in the project however, such as if gallade was tranformed into a male gallade or a mega gardevoir.

You should notice the differences between those sprites and the ones we use. I just recently posted ideal proportions above.

That's fine, much appreciated. Looking forward to your completion of all the new spirites ^_^

The Fishing Rod bug turned up in other rods, but we did figure out the conditions which will help us refine it out of 1.2.0. Version 1.1.3 will come out without bug fixes, and 1.2.0 will come out soon. In the meantime, don't fish while standing on a grass tile. It isn't the fun Missingno from Gen 1. It's the Crash Your Game 'M from Gen 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just started playing and I love it. Had a question though. The info I've seen says that only the starters and latias can mega evolve, but I've found several mega stones through cheating. The only one I've tried so far is beedrill, and it works. Do the rest work as well, and is the some info I just haven't read that already states this? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...