Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

Question: Is there a guide available as to Pokemon Moemon Locations? I have no idea where to find Bulbasaur (if not starter), Charmander (if not starter), or Ledyba, as they have no location registered in the Pokedex.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:24 PM, Septentrion said:

It'll require either lots of manual editing, or a tools that can replace all instances of a word with a word of shorter length. I could do it with "gijinka" and it would actually be more accurate than moemon. The grown women don't qualify as moe.

I've always just thought the humans inhabitant just did everything possible to avoid coming to terms about pokemon being people.

I just assumed that in that reality the Pokemon were always Moemon, so the people wouldn't think it was weird.

Edit: I am noticing some bugs with TMs. Some Moemon learn TMs they shouldn't, and don't learn TMs they should. (Swellow should not be able to learn Water Pulse, Rock Tomb, Brick Break, or Dig. Swellow should be able to learn Aerial Ace and Thief. Shinx should not be able to learn Dig. Glameow should be able to learn Shock Wave, Dig, and Water Pulse. There's probably more.) Everything else has worked fine thus far. Is the bug on my end, or is this simply something that wasn't noticed before?

Some TMs are reusable and some aren't. (Figured this one out. It seems to be related to using a TM with less than 4 moves)

Edited by sdw7sm
Additional comments

ROSYO4K.png

20 hours ago, sdw7sm said:

Edit: I am noticing some bugs with TMs. Some Moemon learn TMs they shouldn't, and don't learn TMs they should. (Swellow should not be able to learn Water Pulse, Rock Tomb, Brick Break, or Dig. Swellow should be able to learn Aerial Ace and Thief. Shinx should not be able to learn Dig. Glameow should be able to learn Shock Wave, Dig, and Water Pulse. There's probably more.) Everything else has worked fine thus far. Is the bug on my end, or is this simply something that wasn't noticed before?

Oh, I guess I didn't go through a full fixing of the TMs for gen three. There's no cheatsheat for post-gen three pokemon with the TM set I have.

20 hours ago, sdw7sm said:

Some TMs are reusable and some aren't. (Figured this one out. It seems to be related to using a TM with less than 4 moves)

Well at least that qualifies as an exploit.

I really like the game so far, but there's one problem I found in it. 

I'm at the Electric Gym leader fighting Luxio who uses Light screen. I have Brick Break on Quilava, the minute it shows the light screen animation it freezes. I don't know if I'm the only who noticed because I just signed in. 

14 hours ago, Blaze64 said:

I really like the game so far, but there's one problem I found in it. 

I'm at the Electric Gym leader fighting Luxio who uses Light screen. I have Brick Break on Quilava, the minute it shows the light screen animation it freezes. I don't know if I'm the only who noticed because I just signed in. 

You are the first to report it.

It's probably just the baserom yet again. The entire project should probably be restarted as these inherited problems are too arcane for me. The only option is to change the move to another effect.

A rebuild with just what is needed may be in order.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:05 AM, vampray said:

I'm having trouble getting this to work on my game. I finally got it to patch onto my fire red but it doesnt apply anything i dont get the moes.

Something really should have happened. Read up on patching.

22 hours ago, Septentrion said:

It's probably just the baserom yet again. The entire project should probably be restarted as these inherited problems are too arcane for me. The only option is to change the move to another effect.

A rebuild with just what is needed may be in order.

I wish I could help, but I've zero skills when it comes to coding and stuff like that. so good luck.

Is there a way to update leaf jewel google drive? since he's/she's offline.

Edited by ArmoredCat

With a bit of work I managed to recover/update the palettes for the current castform. These require the use of the Gen 3 Hacking Suite to put into the game; the Advance Series tools break the pallets badly (which results in the black/white monstrosities currently in the game).

chufWhF.png

BS1vcGw.png

O854Ydt.png

21BWS8w.png

Spoiler

gV4OIHD.png

COME AND PLAY

Edited by OtherPlayers
On 2/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, Nayla said:

I come to report a bug that occurs when raising a venusaur with a ditto you get a pansage

There was a oddity in pansage's data. I don't think most moemon are affected by such bugs. I haven't looked into breeding at all.

It's going to be a while until an update.

I have a question about Gastly's moveset. I can't seem to find one with the move Hypnosis. It should be possible to catch a Gastly with Hypnosis in Red/Firered, but it seems that I can't in the Moemon version? I get Lick, Spite, Mean Look, and Curse. Hypnosis is "learned" at level 1, so it's the first thing that wild pokemon get rid of? The Gastly family is kind of useless without hypnosis.

4 hours ago, LucyLilium said:

I have a question about Gastly's moveset. I can't seem to find one with the move Hypnosis. It should be possible to catch a Gastly with Hypnosis in Red/Firered, but it seems that I can't in the Moemon version? I get Lick, Spite, Mean Look, and Curse. Hypnosis is "learned" at level 1, so it's the first thing that wild pokemon get rid of? The Gastly family is kind of useless without hypnosis.

The Gen 7 gastly moveset do seem bad. It's only short term improvement is shadow punch at evolution.

Generally, I consider the newer gen movesets to be better, if only because of the new moves. As a special case, I can switch Hypnosis and Spite. Hynosis is important to the character of the gastly family.

Edit: Anyone 'member Breloom? We even redesigned Ledain for her.

Edited by Septentrion
13 hours ago, Septentrion said:

The Gen 7 gastly moveset do seem bad. It's only short term improvement is shadow punch at evolution.

Generally, I consider the newer gen movesets to be better, if only because of the new moves. As a special case, I can switch Hypnosis and Spite. Hynosis is important to the character of the gastly family.

Edit: Anyone 'member Breloom? We even redesigned Ledain for her.

Okay thank you! Seems odd that Gen VII would make it so hard to get such an important move for him. 5 moves by level 12? Seems a bit much, haha.

Been playing through the most recent version, and I just have a quick question. For Pokemon that evolve by trading, is it still instead where they evolve at level 40, or has something been changed there? I raised a machoke to the proper level, but it didn't evolve, so I was curious. 

Edit: So far, I've managed to discover that Seadra evolves at level 47. Still trying to discover more as I go along for the others. 

Edited by SOAForever

Sorry double post,but also for evee,i was level 25 and when i level 26 after match done,the screen become black and just freeze

EDIT: but won't freeze if evee hold the stone to not evolve,so i guess the freeze is because after leveling up (to 26),evee try to evolve espeon or ubreon and just won't?

Edited by lucasse93
16 hours ago, lucasse93 said:

Sorry double post,but also for evee,i was level 25 and when i level 26 after match done,the screen become black and just freeze

EDIT: but won't freeze if evee hold the stone to not evolve,so i guess the freeze is because after leveling up (to 26),evee try to evolve espeon or ubreon and just won't?

That is bug number seven. Quite a few bugs have been discovered recently(I haven't even put in the brick break crash).

It's going to be stone evolution for Umbreon and Espeon next update. I hate giving dates, but hopefully I can have something by the 17th. Or I might edit in a partial update. I want to really step up the features for the next update.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ak3wypx3vymdny/MMoemon_March_8th.ips

No Trade Stone because baserom.

Not an official Update. This is for EEVEE. Use Sun Stone or Moon Stone. These are available from the Mega Stone guy.

Edited by Septentrion
9 hours ago, Septentrion said:

That is bug number seven. Quite a few bugs have been discovered recently(I haven't even put in the brick break crash).

It's going to be stone evolution for Umbreon and Espeon next update. I hate giving dates, but hopefully I can have something by the 17th. Or I might edit in a partial update. I want to really step up the features for the next update.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ak3wypx3vymdny/MMoemon_March_8th.ips

No Trade Stone because baserom.

Not an official Update. This is for EEVEE. Use Sun Stone or Moon Stone. These are available from the Mega Stone guy.

So if i use that i can have ubreon and espeon? thank you very much,keep up the good job XD

Not sure if this is a a bug or not but in that Eevee "update" several Moemon have become unobtainable. 
You can no longer evolve Graveler and Porygon, Im not sure if you could ever evolve Yanma or Murcrow so ill ignore those.
I decided to also check and see if cheating is still possible and this time around cheating in mons is  imposible as well .

On 3/9/2018 at 5:10 PM, DekuSkrub said:

Not sure if this is a a bug or not but in that Eevee "update" several Moemon have become unobtainable. 
You can no longer evolve Graveler and Porygon, Im not sure if you could ever evolve Yanma or Murcrow so ill ignore those.
I decided to also check and see if cheating is still possible and this time around cheating in mons is  imposible as well .

There's reason why it's not an official update.

Porygon never was supposed to be able to evolve in this game. Yanma and Murkrow never had evolutions. There are sprites for Hunchrow to work with though.

Edited by Septentrion