Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

3 minutes ago, RemixV4 said:

Am I missing something, or is there no changelog or feature list? The first post only mentions Fairy type, Doubles and Megas. What other features are there in the current version?

I think there are a bit over 250 Pokemon available. There are rare encounters everywhere, I think. Some are trainer only.

Maybe the first post should mention that I'm putting a bunch of moemon in the grass. However, I have a bunch of stuff to say and being brief is important.

Also, I've considered having custom battles with the artists to get Event Items. That will not be soon.

On 4/1/2018 at 4:54 AM, Dictionary said:

YC7Q1FY.png

The bottom half of the dress needs some shading, as does the hat.

Hello i got a little problem with your Update ROM , when i want to open the TM Case , my screen just go black and i can't do anything except reloading a old save :( ( I activate some cheat like Anti-DMA , Infinite Money , Instant Capture )

Thanks in advance for the answer ^^

8 hours ago, GasaiYuno666 said:

Hello i got a little problem with your Update ROM , when i want to open the TM Case , my screen just go black and i can't do anything except reloading a old save :( ( I activate some cheat like Anti-DMA , Infinite Money , Instant Capture )

Thanks in advance for the answer ^^

This game shouldn't have any game breaking problems like the TM Case crashing the game. You should read the readme.

Hey! Few questions.

1)Is there a guide somewhere with wild Pokemon locations?

2)Where's torchic?

3)Are the kanto starters obtainable at any point in the game, besides the one you start with?

4)Are there only 4 mega stones? (The ones for sale in cerulean).

If there's no guide I'm going to start on a full guide for this game and post it when I make some progress. Thanks for all the hard work guus I'm loving this game!!

3 hours ago, CherryBlossomStorm said:

Hey! Few questions.

1)Is there a guide somewhere with wild Pokemon locations?

2)Where's torchic?

3)Are the kanto starters obtainable at any point in the game, besides the one you start with?

4)Are there only 4 mega stones? (The ones for sale in cerulean).

If there's no guide I'm going to start on a full guide for this game and post it when I make some progress. Thanks for all the hard work guus I'm loving this game!!

I'm waiting for the new Blazikin to get finished before I put in Torchic.

The parts of the pokedex that aren't the National dex still work, which includes location.

4 hours ago, CherryBlossomStorm said:

I found this information using the in-game Pokedex. It is incomplete, though.

Ivysaur: Route 13

Charmander/Charmeleon: No Kanto location (Maybe Sevii Islands?)

Squirtle: Route 20

Other starters:

Chikorita: Route 4

Cyndaquil: Route 3/4

Totodile: Route 4

Treecko: Route 24

Torchic: Not available, apparently...

Mudkip: Route 24

It would be a good idea to at least include information on which Pokemon/Moemon are available to catch and which aren't, as it sounds like not everything is actually available at the moment.

Edited by sdw7sm

Hello im new to Moemon and i just downloaded it today. There were several links with files for new sprites on the topic. Do i have to merge them with my version of Fire Red somwhow for the game to work as intended ? And if thats the case how does it work ?
The games starts fine and im not noticing any crashes just asking if that is a requirment for mega evolution.

1 hour ago, Backvergnuegen said:

Hello im new to Moemon and i just downloaded it today. There were several links with files for new sprites on the topic. Do i have to merge them with my version of Fire Red somwhow for the game to work as intended ? And if thats the case how does it work ?
The games starts fine and im not noticing any crashes just asking if that is a requirment for mega evolution.

Ingore the sprite links. Everything else should be in the readme.

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this so if any of You kind ladies and gents could help me out by answering a few question i would truly appreciate it.

- WIll  Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.0) work on a  gba emulator - UO gрSP Kai version 3.4 for PSP

- Is there a difference between Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.0) and Moemon Fire Red that is posted on Cdromance, I will put the link just in case https://cdromance.com/gba-roms/moemon-fire-red-hack/

-And finally what is the difference in gameplay between Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.0) and Moemon Emerald ( here is the link for more info  https://cdromance.com/gba-roms/moemon-emerald-hack/

I don't know if there is also an Emerald version like the FIre red that is posted in here so i put up a link from Cdromance.

Thank you all in advance for taking your time by looking at my post and hopefully answering to any of the questions above.

Sorry Ms Grumpig. Pig girls don't get to be skinny.

FBE45AC.png

One of the left still has the palette from the Meinshoa merge(excluding skin) and has 21 colors. The one of the right is 16 colors.

1 hour ago, Kamuisama said:

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this so if any of You kind ladies and gents could help me out by answering a few question i would truly appreciate it.

- WIll  Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.0) work on a  gba emulator - UO gрSP Kai version 3.4 for PSP

- Is there a difference between Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.0) and Moemon Fire Red that is posted on Cdromance, I will put the link just in case https://cdromance.com/gba-roms/moemon-fire-red-hack/

-And finally what is the difference in gameplay between Mega Moemon Firered 2018 (1.1.0) and Moemon Emerald ( here is the link for more info  https://cdromance.com/gba-roms/moemon-emerald-hack/

I don't know if there is also an Emerald version like the FIre red that is posted in here so i put up a link from Cdromance.

Thank you all in advance for taking your time by looking at my post and hopefully answering to any of the questions above.

Those old versions has no gameplays changes from the original Pokemon game. Also, most emulators haven't been officially tested. Unless it something obscure that often has issues, you should be safe.

There is no Moemon Emerald with the Mega-moemon features.

Edited by Septentrion
On 4/24/2018 at 1:11 AM, Septentrion said:

I'm waiting for the new Blazikin to get finished before I put in Torchic.

The parts of the pokedex that aren't the National dex still work, which includes location.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:36 AM, Septentrion said:

Sorry Ms Grumpig. Pig girls don't get to be skinny.

FBE45AC.png

One of the left still has the palette from the Meinshoa merge(excluding skin) and has 21 colors. The one of the right is 16 colors.

Those old versions has no gameplays changes from the original Pokemon game. Also, most emulators haven't been officially tested. Unless it something obscure that often has issues, you should be safe.

There is no Moemon Emerald with the Mega-moemon features.

Hey, thanks for the reply, now I tried the game on UO gрSP Kai version 3.4 for PSP and it crashes after that blue screen with the introduction to the game (info on the controls etc). So when that introduction is over my game either resets, or i get an option to chose to save or not, and after i chose yes or no it dies aswell.

Is there anyone who is familiar to the PSP emulator and can help me out with this to make it work? In the Readme file on      MMoemon 110 it says that a save type has to be setup to automatic and 128k flash and from what i know that is already setup on emulator itself. I searched a bit on the net about hacked GBA games and i found this, i will put up a link so you can check it out for more info as an example https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=225838

From what i learned the name of the game has to be modified in the game_config.txt  so that it matches the hacked rom, the problem is that i have is i don't really know what is the original name of the Moemon rom here, and other thing is the rom game name is not changed when i patch it with IPS, so the name still remains of the original Fire Red rom.

I will post the name of the game-config from the PSP emulator of the original Fire Red

# Pokemon: Fire Red (E/U)
game_name = POKEMON FIRE
game_code = BPRE
vender_code = 01
idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
flash_rom_type = 128KB

Edited by Kamuisama

Hi how do I obtain Pokemon like Machamp and Alkazam. Or Pokemon like Kingdra that need a item to evolve ?
Im really sruck on this i was able to trade with another savegame while running to instances of the emulator but the pokemon wont evolve after the trade so is there a new mechanic in this game which let these pokemon evolve