Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

5 minutes ago, lucasse93 said:

how can i evolve Haunter? i made a trade but nothing happened,do i need a stone or something now?

You need to use either a sun stone or moon stone, you can buy them from the scientist in the cerulean poke mart

1 hour ago, BlazingThunder1 said:

hey just wondering on where to find torchic since i don't really have clue to where it would reasonable be.? Also nice sprite art to the people who made them.

Torchic will be available starting in the next update. Check back in two weeks.

1 hour ago, BlazingThunder1 said:

ok i must know where can i get a lavitar if it's in this version yet since the rocket leader had a puppitar

Back at rock tunnel. Rare encounters are nearly everywhere, and that's the one for rock tunnelm

So a lot has happen on the discord, although I can't mention everything becuase a lot of stuff is not gauranteed. We got a new Piloswine, Leafeon, and Latios. The update will happen on the 18th.

Hey great work guys, I'm enjoying the game but I think I got an issue with Hitmonlee... Mine learnt Hi-Jump Kick but it only has 10 accuracy! Is it a bug or is it supposed to work like this?

Edited by Zenelly
4 hours ago, Zenelly said:

Hey great work guys, I'm enjoying the game but I think I got an issue with Hitmonlee... Mine learnt Hi-Jump Kick but it only has 10 accuracy! Is it a bug or is it supposed to work like this?

The new version will be up in three hours and won't have this problem.

7 hours ago, ripper0404 said:

Sorry but can I ask which version of Redfire that I can use for this? I try to use the U verison 1.1 but it got some bug and won't let me play the game.

Most romhacks/patches actually don't use FireRed 1.1 at all. They use 1.0.

Mega needs the Squirrels version of FireRed. Google it.

9 hours ago, Questioneer said:

Are there any gen 2 or 3 pokemon in this game? I played moemon emerald, and theres a read me note about all locations of other gen pokemon but only gen 1 and gen 2. I really wanted a ralts in this game, so pls. answer this... 

There's tonnes of gen 2 and gen 3 pokemon in the game, Ralts specifically (or at least Kirlia) is found on either route 15 or 14 (not 100% sure which as I can't remember what one I caught it on.)

12 hours ago, kpnut said:

There's tonnes of gen 2 and gen 3 pokemon in the game, Ralts specifically (or at least Kirlia) is found on either route 15 or 14 (not 100% sure which as I can't remember what one I caught it on.)

I tried but all I get is just Venonats, Dittoes, Pinsers, Makuhitas, and more and still no Ralts or Kirlia. I get jealoused by how other trainers in the game has a Ralts on their party, those who know where Ralts(or Kirlia) can be found pls. send info. 

Just now, Questioneer said:

I tried but all I get is just Venonats, Dittoes, Pinsers, Makuhitas, and more and still no Ralts or Kirlia. I get jealoused by how other trainers in the game has a Ralts on their party, those who know where Ralts(or Kirlia) can be found pls. send info. 

It'll have something like a 1% spawn rate, it might also be worth going into routes 13 and 12 that part of the map is very annoying ebcause it all runs together.

4 hours ago, kpnut said:

It'll have something like a 1% spawn rate, it might also be worth going into routes 13 and 12 that part of the map is very annoying ebcause it all runs together.

FINALLY, I catch a lv. 20 Kirlia on route 13,and it take like my 1 hour time to find and catch her. I encounter her more like 4 times(and the 4th is the moe I catch), the first is a singles battle but its a male kirlia, the 2nd and 3rd are duos battle. Due to my way of finding(save in the spot(I use an emulator) before an encounter and load if its not the moe you want to encounter) I just click the load button and I got pissed off. Thank you for the info, it is so helpful since you'll get lost at the time you knew there a lot of moemon that even has gen 5(black and white)? Kinds of moemon. 

Gen 2/3 Moemon (that I have seen in my game) by Route: (Also some other interesting finds)

• Route 1: Sentret, Zigzagoon, Poochyena
  • Route 2: Hoothoot, Poochyena, Sentret (and Dratini)
  • Route 3: Slugma, Yanma, Cyndaquil
  • Route 4: Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Marill
  • Route 5: Sneasel (and Glameow. Possibly available on other nearby Routes)
  • Route 6: Taillow, Smeargle (and Lillipup. Also available on other nearby Routes)
  • Route 7: Taillow
  • Route 8: Taillow, Murkrow (Also Porygon)
  • Route 9: Wingull, Murkrow
  • Route 10: Wobbuffet, Wingull (and Shinx)
  • Route 11: Absol, Murkrow
  • Route 12: Seviper
  • Route 16: Emolga (Possibly also available on other Routes)
  • Route 23: Ralts, Poochyena
  • Route 24: Treecko, Marill, Mudkip
  • Route 25: Torchic, Marill
  • Pokemon Tower: Misdreavus (Upper floors)
  • Rock Tunnel: Torkoal, Larvitar
  • Safari Zone: Miltank, Seviper, Heracross (Probably others as well)
  • Viridian Forest: Spinarak

Gen 4+ Pokemon do not appear in the Pokedex. The Routes listed for them are where the game says I caught mine.

Edit: I also want to report some bugs I've been seeing with trainer's Moemon using moves they shouldn't be able to use. For example, Koga's Crobat and Seviper use Selfdestruct, but neither Pokemon is capable of learning Selfdestruct.

Edited by sdw7sm
Bug Report

Uhh. I worked and struggled from 1.0 and still hasn't finished the game. I struggle to find a Gardevoir that make my whole 1 hour wasted, and more from getting an Articuno. Is there a way to continue the game with all my moemon team in place(I worked that hard)? 

@Questioneer

Are you saying you lost you progress do to manually overwritten your progress through savestates? I can't help you. Normal saving functions are recommended. If no save file exists of your progress, it just not there to be recovered.

On 6/24/2018 at 4:51 PM, sdw7sm said:

I also want to report some bugs I've been seeing with trainer's Moemon using moves they shouldn't be able to use. For example, Koga's Crobat and Seviper use Selfdestruct, but neither Pokemon is capable of learning Selfdestruct.

I don't haven't found anyone else reporting that inconsistency. I've looked in the editor for trainer battles, and don't see the errant moves for koga, although I'm not sure the editor is operating perfectly. Are there other battles where you had that problem.

I meant by the recent 1.1 update, all my struggles from 1.0 just sink into the ground and I must restart all over from the new update. The search and capture for Gardevoir(nice sprite choice you got there, I like it), Blissey, and Articuno are one of my hate-to-do-it-again things that I experience in my life, and I don't want to do it again so how can I continue my game that is from 1.0, to 1.1?

Edited by Questioneer
6 hours ago, Questioneer said:

I meant by the recent 1.1 update, all my struggles from 1.0 just sink into the ground and I must restart all over from the new update. The search and capture for Gardevoir(nice sprite choice you got there, I like it), Blissey, and Articuno are one of my hate-to-do-it-again things that I experience in my life, and I don't want to do it again so how can I continue my game that is from 1.0, to 1.1?

You can keep the same save files be renaming files.

17 hours ago, Septentrion said:

I don't haven't found anyone else reporting that inconsistency. I've looked in the editor for trainer battles, and don't see the errant moves for koga, although I'm not sure the editor is operating perfectly. Are there other battles where you had that problem.

I saw some Trainer Pokemon used Sludge when they shouldn't have that move (mostly on Cycling Road). The Trainers that it happened with were all characters that had Poison-type Pokemon, so I assume it is a bug with moves not being properly changed. However, I'll try to download a fresh ROM and see if the issue goes away.

Edit: I found that the scientists in the SW section of Silph Co 6F has an Audino that uses Smokescreen, which is not a move Audino learns. This happens even with having freshly downloaded a "Squirrels" FireRed ROM and putting the patch on a copy of that.

Edited by sdw7sm