Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

On 5/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, Cheeseworth said:

I bred a Mime Jr.

Noted I didn't expect this. I thought incense would be needed.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, ArmoredCat said:

J7cyyUm.pngcGbXn8j.png

I looked back and found that we never created any backsprite for the other rayquaza.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, ArmoredCat said:

PpDn0Gn.png9tTUoDo.png

It doesn't have to be a bird, although I can't think of what to do with this.

On 5/13/2018 at 2:15 AM, Dictionary said:

Fj4NfvM.png

This doesn't compare to our magneton and magnimite. It could be some other steel type.

I did some things.

Tried to add the vest back on to this newest Tyrogue front and smashed together two of the backsprites to make a somewhat decent back. 

fZFrSsU.png

Continued messing around with (my) Latias and Latios so that they had similar enough bases. The proportions and several body parts are probably wonky on both of them, but I think this is decent enough for a start. Feel free to mess with them and their body parts. I also tried to match up Mega Latias's backsprite with the more moe frontsprite. Didn't feel like trying to make a Mega Latios yet.

TVgaLHd.png

Found a newer Meowth sprite. If anyone liked any of the other outlined/different shiny palette versions I did in my previous post, let me know which one and I'll reapply my edits to this Meowth.

8l7FLlV.png

The headband is a good idea. You could make it a bit wider by bringing the hair up.

@Leafjewel

I guess both Latios and Latias are going to get an update, although I think Latias need more work. Do you not like the edit to Latias's proportion? Also, maybe the old dragon ears look better. Could you work in Lati@s wings?

Latios is much bigger than your Latias and a bit bigger than current Latias. His legs are noticeably thicker. I thought that was the little brother version.

I'm not sure, but did you move the knee of Mega-Latias?

Edited by Septentrion

NqFjf1v.pngctmsPFd.pngdmOUuBc.png

Chingling science :3 (I'm not sure if I'll be able to make a backsprite for her, since both chingling and masquerain backsprites are not compatible with each other).

EDIT

12yDxV1.pngvjkoaBO.png

Kecleon with a mustard hair... ;_;

Edited by ArmoredCat

I believe an update with Latios is soon.

1 hour ago, smallsmallrose said:

Professor Oak's aides don't count National dex pokemon as proper catches. This makes it much harder to obtain the items from them and discourages catching any non-kanto Pokemon. 

That's a fair point. I might change requirements. Lowing the requirement could be a quick fix. A proper re-vamp is a too far in the future.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:24 PM, Dictionary said:

oS7apsd.png

The red eyes are a smug. It doesn't work at all with shiny durant's green eyes. The nails at the top could be cut off for more height if you want to try some body work.

Edited by Septentrion
17 hours ago, Septentrion said:

I believe an update with Latios is soon.

That's a fair point. I might change requirements. Lowing the requirement could be a quick fix. A proper re-vamp is a too far in the future.

The red eyes are a smug. It doesn't work at all with shiny durant's green eyes. The nails at the top could be cut off for more height if you want to try some body work.

Lowering the Itemfinder and EXP share by 10 would probably be a fair fix. I have 55 pokemon in the national dex with 38 from kanto. (I'm at Fushia City rn) the kantonian pokemon are still common enough over their nat dex counterparts that the number wouldn't be need to be lowered immensely. It would still be rewarding to players who want to go out of their way and get the items ASAP, but it wouldn't screw people who decided to use National Dex pokemon out of reasonably getting it.

Updated Tyrogue, Grovyle, Sceptile, Mudkip Family, and the Chansey and Blissey from the discord. No changes were made to Treecko and I added Swampert's pinky back in.

0PQuKwg.png

38JOR9h.png

fJMz5SH.png

nAXuRPo.png

rkRzEj7.png

RSBWccO.png

Again, excuse Chansey and Blissey's weird skin tones.

r0bzYN9.png

InbDCVu.png

Edited by Leafjewel
23 hours ago, Septentrion said:

So, are you going to continue working on them?

Chansey and Blissey's skintones? If it only bothers me, then probably not. If someone else wants me to change their skintones/other palette colors, then sure.

It also just might be my screen setting making their skin look really yellow and that every other tone I tried kept blending into the rest of them.

Edit: Torchic Family from discord

Spoiler

Ed2kB9g.png

Kw6TpY1.png

tRWSFV7.png

Edit 2: Albino shiny wins discord popular vote

E1D19QV.png

brc0Nn6.png

kYusaAn.png

Edited by Leafjewel
4 minutes ago, smallsmallrose said:

Oh by the way, can anyone join the discord? I wasn't sure about that.

Another note: Its kinda hard to navigate the pokedex, as national dex mons can only be searched by the area categories, which aren't in numerical order.

I do A-Z sorting.

I have Finals next week so I can't be as helpful as I would like.

Is there a list of current needed sprites/ sprites that are in need of TLC somewhere? I might be able to get my friend to help and it'd be easier to have a small list of needed sprites instead of going through and trying to find sprites that need to be done only to find out that it was done already lol

5 hours ago, koroifox said:

Is there a list of current needed sprites/ sprites that are in need of TLC somewhere? I might be able to get my friend to help and it'd be easier to have a small list of needed sprites instead of going through and trying to find sprites that need to be done only to find out that it was done already lol

We've mostly moved to the discord for everyday talking and spriting, leaving this forum for finished sprites and patch updates. There's a link on the first page to it.

Also in the google drive (also linked on the front page) you can find some sprite sheets with the front sprites for Kanto and Johto. The Johto one is slightly out-dated because some of the priority sprites were updated soon after I made the sheet. So if a sprite looks bad and no one on the discord says they're doing it, then that one's free to do. We also have plenty of sprites that need backsprites.

Edited by Leafjewel