Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

3 hours ago, Septentrion said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with the ROM itself, particularly loading graphics. It looks like we have many of those sprites, and Sinnoh is as dismal as ever. I'm trying to investigate the Kalos moemon that exist in some form. The pokedex claims Fennekin and Froakie are in Celadon, but it doesn't seem true with the hacking I can do. The only hacking that works amounts to walking through walls and checking what encounters there are(although not in a language I can read). Know any cheat codes for Japanense Firered?

dRHjweu.png

This is new to me. Does anyone remember her as another moemon, or is her face just moe-plain?

I don't know many codes although if you are looking to run into the pokemon you can try the japanese action replay codes. The master code would be;

8FA79C07 CABE13C8

F0826040 FE465C57

, and then there is the wild modifier which the first line is 8ED19163 3579E69D then the second line should be the same action code whether the game is english or japanese. That only works for the first and second gen though, so only till whatever is 251 in the hack, for the rest of the pokemon you would need;

C79B17ED 5164E167

D2BF38B5 7E300C38

3004A5CB 9DFC57E4

then the action code for the pokemon. After that a trick is needed, you need to save the games state then load that state. I don't know why but this actives the code and changes the wild Pokemon to whatever the code is pointing to although that might not be the pokemon that it normal is. I have already checked a few. The kanto starters and eevee are all the same, but Sunflora has taken the 258 spot from Mudkip. Granted from there finding a certain one is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Edited by EMIYA
On 1/16/2018 at 8:57 AM, Septentrion said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with the ROM itself, particularly loading graphics. It looks like we have many of those sprites, and Sinnoh is as dismal as ever. I'm trying to investigate the Kalos moemon that exist in some form. The pokedex claims Fennekin and Froakie are in Celadon, but it doesn't seem true with the hacking I can do. The only hacking that works amounts to walking through walls and checking what encounters there are(although not in a language I can read). Know any cheat codes for Japanense Firered?

dRHjweu.png

This is new to me. Does anyone remember her as another moemon, or is her face just moe-plain?

New Moemon Sprites for Science *o*

30 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

It more like they need adjustments.

WsLwT8b.png

My shiny code doesn't work, but that's a small task compared to the other stuff.

Did you see doublade, durant and noivern sprites? they all looks good (idk how to post images in forum).

Emolga looks so cute!

10 hours ago, ArmoredCat said:

Did you see doublade, durant and noivern sprites? they all looks good (idk how to post images in forum).

Emolga looks so cute!

You can use imgur to post. An account is not needed. I was not able to find noivern.

The collection of almost-good moemon is already immense. I find the durant interesting, but work must happen for stuff to be put in.

6 hours ago, Septentrion said:

You can use imgur to post. An account is not needed. I was not able to find noivern.

The collection of almost-good moemon is already immense. I find the durant interesting, but work must happen for stuff to be put in.

m29CdhU.pngVWaPZtn.png

1DD06yL.pngqfFRXBN.png

nZcRqr4.png3bJjWH7.png 

Here's a picture of noivern and two other good looking sprites.

17 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

IDK

zQBPlpA.png

It's so great to see you. There's suppose to be an haitus, but an update is something I'm considering.

There's no obligated order to go in. A few notes:

1)The Unova starters already a good number  of backsprites, and I could see 8 of 9 being used. Emboar is probably where I'll start working again.

2)After looking at Not in Patch/Sinnoh It looks like we might already have a good finneon family. I didn't know about this family because I'm the worst pokemon fan. Using this pokemon could free up some bases. The Unova dog is also good, although not as clearly feminine as other moemon. It might be a good idea to put the Unova dog family in.

3)There might be other good full families I've missed because I'm the worst pokemon fan. Yell at me if I miss any more.

4)A lot of them just needs to be given adult proportions(e. g. Roserade, Chandelier, Garbodor)

5) Remoriad justs need a de-lewding. Then that's two more moemon to add.

6) Those japanense artist are really big fans of ahoge, but we need those pixels.

On 1/18/2018 at 4:23 AM, ArmoredCat said:

m29CdhU.pngVWaPZtn.png

Adorable. Also that's niobat. Niovern was not present.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:49 PM, Lunos said:

Sagiri from PokeCommunity explained how to disable that limiter right here.

I don't think I'm using the right tools. The hex editor in G3HS address doesn't seem to work like that. Would pasting the explanation code in XSE and running the batch compiler be just as safe?

1 hour ago, ArmoredCat said:

Whoops! my bad.

JHoTvg1.png

That's funny. Moetal's Blaziken doesn't have pants, while Japanense Blaziken doesn't have a shirt. This could be the next mega.

2 hours ago, ArmoredCat said:

EDIT:I think the johto bear family are pretty decent.

Ursaring's head is big so she's like a chibi.

Jox3BXf.pngSM0fU2z.png

I know that the kanto region has already been completed, but I always felt zapdos backsprite was kinda too stiff which has always been bothering me, so I thought I should try to fix her (the wings might be overkill and I probably broke a lot of things).             

EDIT:

eUgU1iG.png

Cute or not?

EDIT 2:

ZfcDhy4.pngNCWY9uZ.png

My sad attempt to fix kricketune.

Edited by ArmoredCat
21 hours ago, ArmoredCat said:

Jox3BXf.pngSM0fU2z.png

I know that the kanto region has already been completed, but I always felt zapdos backsprite was kinda too stiff which has always been bothering me, so I thought I should try to fix her (the wings might be overkill and I probably broke a lot of things).             

Well, the other legendary birds don't have wings, but that does look better.

eUgU1iG.png

Cute or not?

Very cute compared to the old bagon. I've spent forever trying to just imagine a shelgon moemon, and I still have no solid ideas.

Have you seen my attempt with bagon? Obviously, a shelgon would be too old for a dragon hoody.

NCWY9uZ.png

The new eye are very nice. The arms need improvement,

4 hours ago, Septentrion said:

Well, the other legendary birds don't have wings, but that does look better.

I might visit the other two later on, but I can't promise that.

Very cute compared to the old bagon

FaNTDOG.pngGot1ySO.png

I fused both together to create her, (hopefully nobody used smeargle sprite before).

Have you seen my attempt with bagon? Obviously, a shelgon would be too old for a dragon hoody.

Shelgon is very tricky to make and your bagon look kinda cute, but perhaps I could use her sprite as starting point for shelgon. so what do you say?

The new eye are very nice. The arms need improvement,

MV0ZQ6u.png

I actually used this kricketune face as a replacement. if this sprite is already being used or might be used later on a different mon.  just let me know I can replace her face with different unused sprite or even make a new one if I could.

I'll fix her arms later.

EDIT:

oTg3yhH.pngXai14jg.png

I'm really not good at making pixelated arms, but I guess it better than the previous popeye arms.

Edited by ArmoredCat
3 hours ago, ArmoredCat said:

Shelgon is very tricky to make and your bagon look kinda cute, but perhaps I could use her sprite as starting point for shelgon. so what do you say?

I did not expect it to be use for that, but if you have something in mind go for it. It was actually made from a touhoumon hack(although it was a dragonite gijinka). There was never a back for it.