My First Shiny Ever!

I started pokemon back when ruby first came out. Through the years I have completely played through Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black, and X but never once found a shiny. But today at 9:20 PM EDT I finally found my first ever shiny on pokemon :)

Anyway I also wanted to hear what everyone elses' first shiny was. Post the first ever shiny you found and whether you caught it or it escaped :D.

First and only shiny in the wild in an official pokemon game was a Shiny Drowzee in pokemon Gold, I was young and didn't know what shinies were but I knew it was clearly special but it was so early in the game I had no pokeballs so i just sat and admired it for a bit..

Then flee, slightly disappointed. 

5 minutes ago, Matoka said:

First and only shiny in the wild in an official pokemon game was a Shiny Drowzee in pokemon Gold, I was young and didn't know what shinies were but I knew it was clearly special but it was so early in the game I had no pokeballs so i just sat and admired it for a bit..

Then flee, slightly disappointed. 

lol, drowzee appears around the 3rd gym area, dont say it was early in the game, stock up on them greatballs m7

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

lol, drowzee appears around the 3rd gym area, dont say it was early in the game, stock up on them greatballs m7

I was like 6 years old, and it's QUITE early in the game, you rarely buy 99 pokeballs at that stage.

Just now, Matoka said:

I was like 6 years old, and it's QUITE early in the game, you rarely buy 99 pokeballs at that stage.

i never buy 99 balls, i buy like 50 and just softreset if i run out catching legendaries. and not its not early, its the 3rd fucking gym

first ever shiny that i can remember was a poochyena in emerald that appeared as my first encounter whilst i didnt even have come as far as getting my 5 free ones from birch

now that is early in the game @Matoka

Well, to be on topic for the thread, my first shiny was an Absol on Y. I had just stopped chain fishing with no luck, and went into nearby grass, only to find that Absol. Luckily, I caught it  and didn't end up killing by mistake.

48 minutes ago, Parke said:

w1rmfSY.gif

Parke, The meme that posts memes.

My first shiny was a shiny Ponyta in Heart Gold version, caught it while on a middle school trip to DC. Was playing in the hotel room while my friends were watching TV. When it showed up, I was visibly excited and told my friends to shut the hell up and to not do anything stupid so I didn't mess up the catch.

It is now a happy Rapidash in my Y version.

First ever shiny was a shiny Skarm, on here. I sold for 30 mill (noob error so probably could have got more).  Used it to breed my whole team + more. Every day I thank Arceus for dropping that magnificent bird into my lap. 

One of my favourite ever posts on here was the guy who stepped straight out of Oak's lab, no pokeballs, first encounter shiny Rattata. Somebody plz dig that up, was comedy gold. 

Edited by Jordzi

1st shiney - Shiney Tenta +800K RISE tourney (won it)

2nd shiney - Comp Zam (mind games)

well over 13k hours (on multiple alts mostly MM) so my "finding shiney game" is realtively weak, but I have managed to win 2 of them