[PSL 8] Midseason Player Signups

10 hours ago, BurntZebra said:

Due to me being suspicious about this sign up, I would like some in-game proof that this is your forum account. Otherwise, this signup will be voided. 

Edit:

Just as a reminder, there are less than 2 hours left to sign up, so tell your friends to sign up if they're interested. 

Due to you notifying me about this only 2 hours before the deadline leads me to believe you do not want me to join this tournament. I am more than happy to create a pm with GMs as to you excluding participants from a public tournament. I am also free to confirm that this is my account today. I don't see why it being past the deadline would be a problem if I can confirm it's me.

@Bearminator 

@Noad

21 minutes ago, DxCATHSHFxD said:

Due to you notifying me about this only 2 hours before the deadline leads me to believe you do not want me to join this tournament. I am more than happy to create a pm with GMs as to you excluding participants from a public tournament. I am also free to confirm that this is my account today. I don't see why it being past the deadline would be a problem if I can confirm it's me.

@Bearminator 

@Noad

I dont think the edit about there only being 2 hours left to sign up had to do with you, just confirm it's you asap and it'll be fine. You can't blame zebra for at least being a little suspicious, PSL has been rocked by someone playing as someone they shouldn't be before and it sucks when it happens 

2 hours ago, DxCATHSHFxD said:

@Bearminator 

@Noad

The confirmation of your account just needs to be before the draft, which at the earliest is Sunday night, but might happen early into next week depending on when managers are available.

The edit was directed towards everyone, not you. Sorry for the confusion.

• Mike locked this topic