[PSL 8] Midseason Player Signups

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

i dont want to be elite. i want to have noobs in my team i can teach and watch grow from mediocre players into players better then me. i want it to be like the old days when getting a few good players and a ton of people with potential was the best strategy and those good players would teach the rest and the psl would improve the community as a whole.

so coaching?

ill accept a wager match outside of PSL too, just have a middle man hold the wager this time

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

WE GOT A SIGN UP!

49 minutes ago, TiToooo said:

IGN:TiToooo

Timezone: EDT

Tiers: OU, UU, DPP

Fluff:I think that I can be bought since I am improving a lot in the game and I no longer consider myself a rookie if not something better and that's why I want to prove everything in psl since it is one of the few ways to get to know and show your true Level since in the officers normally lose by "RNG" and that makes that it can not get away.
For more that is not for a high price I would like to have the experience so in case I have errors and no longer commit.
That is my opinion if they buy me I will thank them.

rip to ^ this guy

48 minutes ago, TiToooo said:

IGN:TiToooo

Timezone: EDT

Tiers: OU, UU, DPP

Fluff:I think that I can be bought since I am improving a lot in the game and I no longer consider myself a rookie if not something better and that's why I want to prove everything in psl since it is one of the few ways to get to know and show your true Level since in the officers normally lose by "RNG" and that makes that it can not get away.
For more that is not for a high price I would like to have the experience so in case I have errors and no longer commit.
That is my opinion if they buy me I will thank them.

And 6-0 to Bowser in the TT (OU)

Spoiler

and member of LORD ezzz