[GUI] Bulbasaur Dark Theme

Hi Everyone! This is my second theme after that one that nobody downloaded T.T
Download link and screenshots below. Enjoy it!

Hola! Este es mi segundo tema después de aquel que nadie descargó T.T
En Fin, Link de descarga y pantallazos abajo. Disfrútalo!

Screenshots / Pantallazos: 

Download Link / Link de Descarga: https://mega.nz/#!cANXFRZT!ju8a_MjVKhQopSBtVnnSoNqXws4EWt6Rld2aWPnlZL4

Leave your comments, advices and feedback if you liked it ;)

Deja tu comentario, tus consejos y apoyame si te gustó ;)

Another theme / Mi otro tema: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/71504-gui-dark-theme-with-some-pokémon-on-it/#comment-1444378

Bulbasaur Dark Theme 2.0:

Hi! i amended the last version adding and changing some things, special thanks to Zackyie.

Screenshots below ;)

Hola! he mejorado la última versión añadiendo y cambiando algunas cosas, Muchas grcias a Zackyie.

Pantallazos abajo ;)

Note: If somebody knows how to erase the first version's screenshots pls leave a comment and sorry me for my foolishness xD

Nota: Si alguno sabe como borrar los pantallazos de la primera versión que me lo deje en un comentario y perdón por mi estupidez xD

Edited by Dapa1000

Looks pretty good, couple things can be improved though...

I'm not diggin the tree background for the trainer card and Pokemon summary. Also, on the battle screen, can you make it like a sold dark green color or maybe add a bulba image (where you select moves) I'm not into those stripes tbh.

Also, I might be going above and beyond with this one but might as well share the idea. Some creators ave the ability to change the friend icon, is it possible you can change it to like a bulba icon, that would be great. Thank you for making this theme, I was looking for a new one to use since all the old ones are outdated.

OMFG A MOD ANSWERED MY POST!!!! *Dies*

Ok. Thank you so much Perreh but i already knewed how to change the friend icon xD I did'nt promised anything because i am very lazy xD. Salutes!