Tips To be a Good Player :D (Up-Date)

Hello! My IGN is TheMaxiPro.
I've decided to create a topic called "Tips To be a Good Player" to help promote proper in-game etiquette. This is based on my experience in PokeMMO and I would like to share with any players who are interested.
These tips are:

1) Don't spam other players. It's bad because the players will probably block you.
2) Try to help the new players. You can help them by evolving a Kadabra or Haunter, for example. If you do this, obviously don't steal from other players because you want to keep it...
3) Try to meet new people in the chat.
4) If you can, report cheating/toxic players to the GMs. If they are trying to thief you, take a screenshot and report. Don't support this kind of conduct.

5) Dont try scam the other players for example: thief their money or the pokemons any try of scam must be reported to stop that bad conduct.

You can help to make this community awesome :D

Once again, these are based off of my experiences.

Feel free to tell about your experiences/tips comment.

Give me a "Like" If you enjoy this post and give me a comment to help promote this thread.
My next thread will be competitive tips and team tips.
:D

If you want you can see my other topic Team [AmaW]

You can help me

Edited by TheMaxiPro
errors

I think it's really nice that you made this topic, but can you change the formatting? The black on the white background hurts my eyes.

Also, don't take offense to this but if you'd like I can change your grammar/wording to proper English. Message me if you'd like and I can send you an edited version.

I think this is a cool idea!

Here's my tip: Don't flame people for using ubers. Read the match request before you accept it. If you do accept a match request with a tier you don't like on, then you only have yourself to blame (win or lose). Just don't be an asshole, basically. 

Fwiw, the title of this thread is a tad misleading. 'Good player' implies skill/tips for improving in battles, not tips on etiquette =]. 

Edited by Jordzi
6 minutes ago, Jordzi said:

I think this is a cool idea!

Here's my tip: Don't flame people for using ubers. Read the match request before you accept it. If you do accept a match request with a tier you don't like on, then you only have yourself to blame (win or lose). Just don't be an asshole, basically. 

I got an even better idea: don't use ubers.

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

I got an even better idea: don't use ubers.

Or you could try not being narrow minded and accept that some people want to use their favourite Pokemon, regardless of whether they are allowed in comp. If you don't like it, don't accept a match request from those people.