[PSL 8] Week Four

Just now, Bilburt said:

@Kamimiii Im not salty about the match (althought that rng was bs)

im salty about the circumstances i was forced to play the match in

there is a difference 

i was literally begging for you to hurry up everyime you took longer  than 10 seconds, idk if you noticed but my timer barely fell under 2:50 and idk if you familiar enough with the tier but that means rushed plays. 

Well I can understand that as this Metagross was on fire. Well it's unfortunate you couldn't play when Yub made the sub cause you had something happening IRL, but you can't rly blame it on LoA (who showed at the moment Yub made the sub btw, so he could play right when you dc'd).

Well nothing prevents you to think until I play my turns, so you don't lose time and you use it wisely. (3rd game was rushy plays indeed, too bad :/)

1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

Well I can understand that as this Metagross was on fire. Well it's unfortunate you couldn't play when Yub made the sub cause you had something happening IRL, but you can't rly blame it on LoA (who showed at the moment Yub made the sub btw, so he could play right when you dc'd).

Well nothing prevents you to think until I play my turns, so you don't lose time and you use it wisely. (3rd game was rushy plays indeed, too bad :/)

yes he showed up after 2 hours and 30 minutes 

Just now, BlackJovi said:

yes he showed up after 2 hours and 30 minutes 

And Bilburt said to Yub he could play until 10PM gmt+1 (so if LoA was 3 hours late), which is prolly the reason why he didn't rush his things.

You can't whine when your own player is the one that says he cant play till 10PM, then when LoA shows up at 9:25PM the match isn't happening cause your player dc'd.

6 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

And Bilburt said to Yub he could play until 10PM gmt+1 (so if LoA was 3 hours late), which is prolly the reason why he didn't rush his things.

You can't whine when your own player is the one that says he cant play till 10PM, then when LoA shows up at 9:25PM the match isn't happening cause your player dc'd.

Lmao what, we agreed to 7pm initially. No sign of loa for 2,5 hours, so when yubell asked till what time i could play I said 10 as the the lastest time id be able to play

i asked you guys to sub 2 times but got vague response or non ar all soo when i got called away by irl stuff. Then I get asked by life to play past 10pm, and thus past the time i said i could play. And i barely was able to fit in and like I said i didnt even have time for the 3rd match. 

You cant justify loa's behaviour at all, there was no reasoning or announcement when he was late not even an apoligy, instead he sees he has been subbed and joins the UU, because the match meant so little to him

also @Bilburt 

if your opponent shows up that late you could have just logged off claiming not having the time (which according to you didn't have)

that would have forced a sub if not an activity decision in your favor...

probably not the best example for sportsmanship but you did your part

so don't uguu about the aftermath of your decision to stay.

3 hours ago, Linken said:

also @Bilburt 

if your opponent shows up that late you could have just logged off claiming not having the time (which according to you didn't have)

that would have forced a sub if not an activity decision in your favor...

probably not the best example for sportsmanship but you did your part

so don't uguu about the aftermath of your decision to stay.

Afaik Zebra said it woulda been a no contest and thus we woulda lost that week, maybe the small council would have decided differentely but life didnt want to take the risk. I just find it stupid i was forced to play in these circumstances because Zebra said it would be a no contest. Im hardly to blame for any of this but ok

On 10/07/2017 at 2:50 AM, Bilburt said:

Lmao what, we agreed to 7pm initially. No sign of loa for 2,5 hours, so when yubell asked till what time i could play I said 10 as the the lastest time id be able to play

i asked you guys to sub 2 times but got vague response or non ar all soo when i got called away by irl stuff. Then I get asked by life to play past 10pm, and thus past the time i said i could play. And i barely was able to fit in and like I said i didnt even have time for the 3rd match. 

You cant justify loa's behaviour at all, there was no reasoning or announcement when he was late not even an apoligy, instead he sees he has been subbed and joins the UU, because the match meant so little to him

i logged i saw you were offline i asked my manager he said you just were dc'd, i was bored and we all expected a no-contest match, i wrote on forums i was ready to play, no answers... so i was sure you wouldnt come back and i joined a tournament cuz nothing better to do, and i see you online and more than this, playing against a my sub. I think you were pretty happy to play againt kamimi cuz you though he was bad, but he is a god.

6 minutes ago, Viking said:

i logged i saw you were offline i asked my manager he said you just were dc'd, i was bored and we all expected a no-contest match, i wrote on forums i was ready to play, no answers... so i was sure you wouldnt come back and i joined a tournament cuz nothing better to do, and i see you online and more than this, playing against a my sub. I think you were pretty happy to play againt kamimi cuz you though he was bad, but he is a god.

again, im talking about the circumstances. Not about the match itself. you showed 2,5 hours late, never got any message of you being online so idk where you said you were ready to play but I aint seen it. and while I do not fault you for joining the UU I might have added that to throw in some spice, but my point stands and I havent gotten any response from zebra or the little council, so you must be happy about being able to stall all week and not even having to play