[PSL 8] Week Four

Just now, Bilburt said:

Looks familiar to me for some reason

Well it seems like you're happy with yourself being one of those poor guys that value 1M over their dignity. You lost a bet, I'm expecting my money ofc, what did you expect ? Me not asking for my money after your uguu move of "I don't remember sorry I won't pay" when I finally get the proof YOU ASKED FOR ?

Edited by Kamimiii
25 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Well it seems like you're happy with yourself being one of those poor guys that value 1M over their dignity. You lost a bet, I'm expecting my money ofc, what did you expect ? Me not asking for my money after your uguu move of "I don't remember sorry I won't pay" when I finally get the proof YOU ASKED FOR ?

Real tryhard right here

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Real tryhard right here

Dude I was honestly writing 5 lines to explain how pooped you look everytime you join the talk for no reason, just to get some attention from strangers on a game, but I managed to cringe myself losing time on a little AW like you.

xd TG animal

Edited by Kamimiii
18 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Dude I was honestly writing 5 lines to explain how pooped you look everytime you join the talk for no reason, just to get some attention from strangers on a game, but I managed to cringe myself losing time on a little AW like you.

xd TG animal

Still a tryhard