[PSL 8] Week Four

17 minutes ago, xStarr said:

LOL that dugtrio

ed: alright i lost some brain cells.

What was wrong in this match:

1. Lead. You don't lead with Dugtrio. Ever man. Ever how is

2. Dugtrio's set. Orb? They run groundium-z...

3. The weird sac of Dug, when Telf had Muk and Xurki in the back. Like, kek...

4. Sac of Exca. Why... his entire team was grounded

5. Zygarde's item... orb? wat?

6. Staying with Tangrowth on Muk. Wot. Zygarde would tank it easily, then thousand arrows would deal a shitton of damage if not KO something...

7. XURKI'S SET. WHERE. IS. HP. ICE. DUDE, LOL. Telf, you didn't do as many fuck ups as Daryl but this one outweights so much... kek

8. Daryl using espeed instead of thousand arrows. That would've been game topkek

Level of this season's SM OU is just horrible

E:

Thanks to @Raptori for helping me analyze it

Edited by RysPicz
6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

8. Daryl using espeed instead of thousand arrows. That would've been game topkek

hey, who would think that zygarde would resist an attack from a +2 174 base sp.atk poke (who would think it didnt have hp ice)

1 minute ago, LuisPocho said:

hey, who would think that zygarde would resist an attack from a +2 174 base sp.atk poke (who would think it didnt have hp ice)

didnt resist bro, it was nuetral and it was only +1

1 minute ago, Telf said:

didnt resist bro, it was nuetral and it was only +1

I mean who would think it would survive 1 attack even from a neutral attack... espeed seemed a good idea for me... anyway I dont understand that tier so dont listen to me

17 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

What was wrong in this match:

1. Lead. You don't lead with Dugtrio. Ever man. Ever how is

2. Dugtrio's set. Orb? They run groundium-z...

3. The weird sac of Dug, when Telf had Muk and Xurki in the back. Like, kek...

4. Sac of Exca. Why... his entire team was grounded

5. Zygarde's item... orb? wat?

6. Staying with Tangrowth on Muk. Wot. Zygarde would tank it easily, then thousand arrows would deal a shitton of damage if not KO something...

7. XURKI'S SET. WHERE. IS. HP. ICE. DUDE, LOL. Telf, you didn't do as many fuck ups as Daryl but this one outweights so much... kek

Level of this season's SM OU is just horrible

E:

Thanks to @Raptori for helping me analyze it

1. True

2. Excadrill was Steelium-Z. Orb Dugtrio isn't that horrible, it still accomplishes what most of the other sets do.

3. This wasn't actually that bad either, getting Garchomp damaged allows for Zygard to clean late-game.

4. This I didn't really get either, but Telf sacking his Keldeo switch to Zard was way worse lol.

5. > Trashing DD Orb Zygarde. > +1 swept Telf, something a non Orb Zygard could accomplish. Daryl shoulda probs sack Zard to Muk and get Zygarde in safe to setup. But Orb Zygarde is defo not shit unlike what most people who don't know shit about SM OU were saying during match.

6. Greedy as fuck yeah, 0 reason to risk Tang when he had Zard to sack, which he kept the whole match for some weird reason.

7. That was dumb. Also just gonna address 8. already because Exspeed>Thousand Arrows when he couldn't tell if Xurk would be HP Ice or not, Exspeed + scarf Keldeo was the play, too bad sun was still up cuz Daryl didn't sack Zard earlier and in the end it cost him.