Recently returned to the game, its time to get busy!

Rod

Hello everyone! i used to play casually a while back but recently I've started really enjoying the game and i want to contribute to the discussion :^) 

i have decided to make tutorials since i didn't see many on YouTube, i would really appreciate feedback from the community! all criticism is welcome!

here is a sample:

Welcome

You should've started from the basics of breeding and then led up to the combining two Pokémon with bracers.

For me a structured guide is an mvp

1) Things the guide will cover with time stamps

2) aim- importance of comp Pokémon etc

3)Requirements- money, time, end game/storyline.

4)Short description explaining the various important things like egg groups IVs gender.

5) You breeding the Pokémon in the end

Welcome back. I appreciate your enthusiasm to help the community, but there are a few things wrong in your video:

You mentioned that the non-braced iv is averaged. But this is inaccurate: It can also be inherited from either parent. Also, it is important to specify that the average is rounded down, always.

You also claimed that 30 iv is the same as 31. This is only true for uninvested stats.

I know you wanted to keep it simple for one video, but not mentioning the natures is not the best idea.

I would also like to ask who this video is targeted for. If it is for the new players, you probably need to explain what IVs are. The way I see it, this game is for people that know about breeding from the original games and decide to give this a spin. And you have to keep in mind that most players are casual, so you are only doing a favor to a select few.

Again, I am happy to see video tutorials, since they are the most helpful. I hope you can make an all-encompassing guide in the future, or a series aimed at getting more players into breding. Good luck.

On 30/06/2017 at 5:49 PM, Rod said:

Hello everyone! i used to play casually a while back but recently I've started really enjoying the game and i want to contribute to the discussion :^) 

i have decided to make tutorials since i didn't see many on YouTube, i would really appreciate feedback from the community! all criticism is welcome!

Hello fellow YouTuber, welcome to PokeMMO and I hope you enjoy your stay!

If your interested in videos covering PokeMMO, I have the channel lineup just for you!

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: (This channel is similar to what videos you plan on making)

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story and locating hidden items on the way thanks to RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal videos so you can relate to me.

Spoiler

Here is a breeding video I did, but it is a general video about how to breed instead of breeding a comp.....

On 6/30/2017 at 10:06 PM, Bishav said:

For me a structured guide is an mvp

On 7/1/2017 at 1:39 AM, OldKeith said:

I hope you can make an all-encompassing guide in the future

On 7/1/2017 at 1:46 AM, Gilan said:

Welcome. Yes, please make a good breeding video so my Message box can stop being spammed with "Please add a video to your guide".

Omg thank you so much guys! this is some AMAZING feedback! i will start working on an improved guide asap.