Buff, Nerf, Delete

Well, I kinda break the rules by talking about types and moves and not Pokemon but I guess they're related to Pokemon so whatevs.

Buff: Ice-typing. It's beyond me how garbage Gamefreak made Ice-type defensively. In almost every case being part Ice-type makes the Pokemon notably less good. Especially Water/Ice types are often the biggest meme of all: Every water-type can learn Rice Beam anyways so Ice-typing doesn't bring anything more to them than STAB. Maybe remove weakness to Rock because it makes no practical sense and add a resistance to it (like idk Grass or Flying?) and suddenly this type doesn't suck so hard anymore. It's beyond me how they can make a typing this awful defensively.

Nerf: Late-gen Knock Off. Gosh this move is annoyingly powerful. I liked the fact Eviolite made tons of Pokemon competitively viable but Knock Off kinda ruins it because of how many Pokemon learns this move so it's a stable for every physical sweeper ever.

Remove: Mega-evolutions. I dislike Mega-evolutions from both playthrough perspective and competitive perspective. Playing X/Y or ORAS original game felt so ridiculously easy just OHKO everything with your Mega-Lucario or Swampert. I know you could just.. "not use them" but still.

Competitively Mega-evolutions suck because they make the match so centralized around them. Also some Mega-evolutions are just way too good not to use (Mega-Kangaskhan) and that takes your Mega-slot every time.

Edited by OrangeManiac
5 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Buff: Machamp, give it more speed pls

Nerf: Dugtrio

Delete: Salamence. Dragonite is better. I SAID IT @Bearminator

You may not like to hear this, but right now, I am training a Salamance to level 100 for my gym runs. Once I am done with good ole Salamance, I can focus on Dragonite (don't worry, I have two of them). They are older comps that are no longer usable in this meta, so I want to turn them into gym pokemon.

Buff: Bug types, I don't think a single one of them breaks 500BST except shuckle when theres like 12 dragons and almost all relevant water types chilling above 510

Nerf: Eviolite - rather than a defensive boost, would an offensive boost like light ball or something more help reduce chansey becoming trouble

Delete: Shadowtag - the thing is basically always banned, whats the point of it for real?

I'm redoing mine:

Buff: Octillery

Nerf: Chansey

Delete; Baton Pass Clause

ITS BEEN LONG ENOUGH SHEEPLE, AT LEAST TEST THE BATON PASS CLAUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No but seriously, we getting U-Turn and Volt Switch may as well get used to it with some lighthearted baton passing