Other Gen.

Anubi

Great news.

I'm a new player and i have another question: in this mmorpg i play in Kanto region (pkmn red fire), when the creator of this game add pkmn from gen 4/5 i have a possibility to find tham in Kanto region?

12 minutes ago, Anubi said:

Great news.

I'm a new player and i have another question: in this mmorpg i play in Kanto region (pkmn red fire), when the creator of this game add pkmn from gen 4/5 i have a possibility to find tham in Kanto region?

if you mean 4-5 gen pokes in kanto don't think so just let's see what gonn doing the devolpers

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

atm staff is in work for unova region. so probably in some months we can get 4-5 gen pokemons.. 1-2 months agoo we got Private Test Server to test the unova region

PTS is public so it's a Public Test Server lmao not Private :)

Also, @Anubi like your fellow members indicated, Unova region is coming in a future update, not too far away. Though in Kanto you can find more than just Gen 1 pokemons. You can also play through Hoenn if you obtain an Emerald rom, in case you weren't aware.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more concerns regarding this and have a nice day!

• Blue locked this topic