[PSL 8] Week Three

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

The counter charizard was too stronk, you have seen too many of my doubles battles... its basically my ultimate weakness

I wouldnt keep name dropping you in stupid shit if I was still salty... If I wasnt salty after the battle why would I be salty a week later, im literally playing for a reaction and possibly a salty suite if its a thing this season (I really wanna be in one)

Keep fighting the good fight GB, you are making me proud

You just said you were trying to trigger people like fred and moe, but they were not in verm ch7 when you cried about hax, so really you're just being a poor loser. There won't be any salty suite because I'm not going to waste more time on a tier I don't even enjoy playing.

11 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You just said you were trying to trigger people like fred and moe, but they were not in verm ch7 when you cried about hax, so really you're just being a poor loser. There won't be any salty suite because I'm not going to waste more time on a tier I don't even enjoy playing.

Despite the salty tears flowing while defending myself in Verm I moved on, hence my ending the conversation the other day by being the bigger man and logging out.

Ever since I have been trying to catch some fish, I hooked on some bait, cast my line in troubled waters and I caught a tasty baguette. Triggering ensued into this argument and it has been glorious. What you might see as a bigger man attacking a smaller fish, I see as a fisherman mirin his catch before setting him free... Argue as you will GB, but you got baited and caught M8

Edited by DoctorPBC
1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

Despite the salty tears flowing while defending myself in Verm I moved on, hence my ending the conversation the other day by being the bigger man and logging out.

Ever since I have been trying to catch some fish, I hooked on some bait, cast my line in troubled waters and I caught a tasty baguette. Triggering ensued into this argument and it has been glorious. What you might see as a bigger man attacking a smaller fish, I see as a fisherman mirin his catch before setting him free... Argue as you will GB, but you got baited and caught M8

I pity you and your kind.

Just now, Bilburt said:

idk whats worse

the fact you have had to edit your posts 2 times already because you keep fucking up

or the outdated cringey and mainly cry worthy memes

once and thats because the gay url wouldnt post so I had to reupload

bilburt, your profile pic is doge... hello 2013 wants their meme back

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

once and thats because the gay url wouldnt post so I had to reupload

bilburt, your profile pic is doge... hello 2013 wants their meme back

twice

you quoted me earlier but then deleted that before I could see what you posted

and the meme you just posted

my profile pic didnt have any "memey" intend behind it, I just thought it was adorable

Just now, Bilburt said:

twice

you quoted me earlier but then deleted that before I could see what you posted

and the meme you just posted

my profile pic didnt have any "memey" intend behind it, I just thought it was adorable

once, staff pls confirm

I am ghosting you, forum triggering tactics mate... have a read on the official triggering handbook

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

once, staff pls confirm

I am ghosting you, forum triggering tactics mate... have a read on the official triggering handbook

ive got 5 notifications of you quoting me

only 4 real quotes

clicking on the 5th brings me to 

so you tell me

was it really once or are you trying to even look more stupid than you already do

13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Give it a rest doc. No one wants to wake up tomorrow, open this psl thread expecting good stuff and be left with only you and your low content drama cringeworthy memes.

Editing to admit that you are right, this has run its course. Tapping out

Edited by DoctorPBC