[PSL 8] Week Three

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

I love it too amirite @gbwead

True, you love hax. That's why you chose to play doubles over other tiers because in that shit tier you have an easier time making up excuses for being a trash.

Just now, BurntZebra said:

Other managers too

zebra, you need to show who's boss

trash lord > still more succesful than GB in MMO

You're also the best doubles player of 2017 according to yourself, so your perception of success must be pretty trashy as well.

mzVsPN4.png

Is the try hard pleb that shows up to most doubles events really the best doubles player? We all know you're no way near Frags or LKrenz even though they most likely don't spend half the time you do on Doubles. 

Just now, gbwead said:

Is the try hard pleb that shows up to most doubles events really the best doubles player? We all know you're no way near Frags or LKrenz even though they most likely don't spend half the time you do on Doubles. 

GB I made you a little picture, featured are the last times ive played lkrenz in PSL and an official tournament... also pictured is the last doubles seasonal we have had where I took out 3 of the doubles games top players before falling to frags in a close second place. 

uq3KShb.png

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

GB I made you a little picture, featured are the last times ive played lkrenz in PSL and an official tournament... also pictured is the last doubles seasonal we have had where I took out 3 of the doubles games top players before falling to frags in a close second place. 

uq3KShb.png

Also just lold, shoutout to @kevola for the no contest roflmao

uq3KShb.png

last seasonal was over a year ago, no one played doubles except you back then and you still managed to not win despite freezing every opponents you had in the winner bracket. Get a reality check doc, you suck. Not your fault tho, that's just the way it is.

Just now, gbwead said:

last seasonal was over a year ago, no one played doubles except you back then and you still managed to not win despite freezing every opponents you had in the winner bracket. Get a reality check doc, you suck. Not your fault tho, that's just the way it is.

I mean I think its pretty clear more than just me played doubles as most of these players are still heavy threats in doubles today. (Also I only froze rendiz as the game was ludicolo vs ludicolo ice beam spam)

GB I have literally given you every possible proof of me not suckin without me pulling out brackets for the past 2 years. The only person who has consistently bettered me in doubles is frags... and I mean I feel like he does that in every tier. If you dont see it at this point I think its you that needs a reality check, the reality for you is that you are trying to shit talk someone who you wont ever be as succesful as... sorry not sorry

I'm not looking to be a bad winner. I even had a good convo with you after our duel. The next day week you uguu around and claim you lost because of hax despite the fact that you benefited from hax more than me in our duel. You're really just asking to be put in your place.

6 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

The only person who has consistently bettered me in doubles is frags...

Well, I wouldn't say I beat you consistently in Doubles since we only faced off twice, but we're clearly getting there.

Edited by gbwead
2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I'm not looking to be a bad winner. I even had a good convo with you after our duel. The next day week you uguu around and claim you lost because of hax despite the fact that you benefited from hax more than me in our duel. You're really just asking to be put in your place.

Well, I wouldn't say I beat you consistently in Doubles since we only faced off twice, but we're clearly getting there.

Was a dope convo bro, im just triggering for some PSL drama... Moe and fred didnt bite but you did ;) Id also argue about the hax part, but you already know I disagree with that

Coolio beat me twice in a row in doubles once upon a time, he even 6-0d me. Didnt stop the beatdown when it came to official tournaments, see ya there?

7 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I'm trying to get there. A 2-0 last PSL and a dominating finals win for the gyara is better than you beating my gimmick team in the seasonal I'd say. All a matter of opinion though =)

Was a dope convo bro, im just triggering for some PSL drama... Moe and fred didnt bite but you did ;) Id also argue about the hax part, but you already know I disagree with that

Coolio beat me twice in a row in doubles once upon a time, he even 6-0d me. Didnt stop the beatdown when it came to official tournaments, see ya there?

Ya, pretend it was all just trolling and trigger attempts when you're just salty and you can't take a lose. I rarely play officials these days and the only times you will see me show up to doubles officials is if I mistake them for OU tournaments.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm trying to get there. A 2-0 last PSL and a dominating finals win for the gyara is better than you beating my gimmick team in the seasonal I'd say. All a matter of opinion though =)

The counter charizard was too stronk, you have seen too many of my doubles battles... its basically my ultimate weakness

Just now, gbwead said:

Ya, pretend it was all just trolling and trigger attempts when you're just salty and you can't take a lose. I rarely play officials these days and the only times you will see me show up to doubles officials is if I mistake them for OU tournaments.

I wouldnt keep name dropping you in stupid shit if I was still salty... If I wasnt salty after the battle why would I be salty a week later, im literally playing for a reaction and possibly a salty suite if its a thing this season (I really wanna be in one)

Keep fighting the good fight GB, you are making me proud