[PSL 8] Week Three

Just now, Parke said:

Worst quality NU duel in years and still have more wins than you do this week? how dat feel

Doesn't bother me at all. Any shit player can win from time to time when the only thing they are good at is praying for a good match up.

4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Doesn't bother me at all. Any shit player can win from time to time when the only thing they are good at is praying for a good match up.

Eh, 3 weeks into PSL and you have a grand total of 0 NU wins, meanwhile I have 2. your only win is in Doubles where you were played there AS A JOKE. Suppose kinda fits you because you are literally a joke. You stopped being good about 2 years ago when even then you were the biggest stall uguu on the game and a solid 95% of the game hated you and your play style because it involved 0 skill. Kinda ironic to make fun of me for only getting wins when I get a good matchup when you have 2 less wins than me. Keep attacking Eric and his team players and cry for attention more :) we love it. Done replying now, stay salty x

8 minutes ago, Parke said:

Eh, 3 weeks into PSL and you have a grand total of 0 NU wins, meanwhile I have 2. your only win is in Doubles where you were played there AS A JOKE. Suppose kinda fits you because you are literally a joke. You stopped being good about 2 years ago when even then you were the biggest stall uguu on the game and a solid 95% of the game hated you and your play style because it involved 0 skill. Kinda ironic to make fun of me for only getting wins when I get a good matchup when you have 2 less wins than me. Keep attacking Eric and his team players and cry for attention more :) we love it. Done replying now, stay salty x

Well I played NU only once, so no big deal. I wasn't making fun of you, more of your teambuild. You didn't play poorly, you just built of very awful team. Ya, you won with it, but that doesn't make your team any good when it would have been swept at any time by a Fearow or a Bull. I never claimed to be good, so I'm not offended. I don't know why I would be salty about you winning lol. If I was sure you were going to lose, I would have bet against you which I didn't.

Just now, Parke said:

> assuming i'd even waste my time on scheduling a match with him unless I have to

hey man use your time and take the bet, that's a free 200k literally gbwead is the worst thing to happen to NU since schuchty there is no way you can lose

1 minute ago, DiDi said:

hey man use your time and take the bet, that's a free 200k literally gbwead is the worst thing to happen to NU since schuchty there is no way you can lose

You got benched after losing to nemo though, think you're worse

1 minute ago, DiDi said:

battle now and next week, ill put 200k on both matches parke that's almost half a mil for free how can someone pass that up

Nah, we'll play next week like he said

Just now, gbwead said:

Cool. Don't forget to unblock me then, so we can schedule our duel.

Unblocked you there now, make sure you bring a daryl mom counter