[PSL 8] Week Three

Just now, gbwead said:

My rebellion against authority? Since when are you an authority figure Draekyn? Thanks for proving my point about being a selfrighetous moralist. 

Are you dense? I'm not talking about myself. You've been a pain in the ass for jj, and you're going down the same road with zeb. Now I've agreed multiple times with your opinion on some decisions (kevola's no contest for example), but the way you go about expressing your opinion is just way too agressive for me to get behind sometimes.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

I argue respectfully with people that respond to reason and I call out people that are either hypocrites or arrogant. 

Again it's the way you "call out" people that you feel are in the wrong that bothers me. Banter, salt and shittalking are fine, but you always blow things way out of proportion. I've said that many times.

Just now, Draekyn said:

Are you dense? I'm not talking about myself. You've been a pain in the ass for jj, and you're going down the same road with zeb. 

My "rebellion" against jj last season seems hardly relevant these days. As for zeb as a host, I have been vocal about my disagreements with some of his calls, but I have not really been outrageously rebellious towards him like you claim I have been.

In this back and forth petty game of yours, we have been throwing jabs at each others here and there. Today, you make a point of attacking me on my rebellious attitude towards authority when it is so meaningless compared to the core issues that we have. So, I'm not buying it.. I don't think you were talking about Zebra or JJ at all. You were totally talking about your presumtuous self driving popular opinion like a master sheep thinking that gives him any form of authority. 

30 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Now I've agreed multiple times with your opinion on some decisions (kevola's no contest for example), but the way you go about expressing your opinion is just way too agressive for me to get behind sometimes. Again it's the way you "call out" people that you feel are in the wrong that bothers me.

What kind of bullshit wannabe aristocrate are you to get bothered by the way people express themselves? Be a mass media uguu all you want, but don't bring that shit to me. I couldn't careless about you getting behind my opinion or not. I'm not seeking your approval  and shame on you for caring more about form than content anyways. Return to the 17th century if that's how you roll.

40 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Banter, salt and shittalking are fine, but you always blow things way out of proportion. I've said that many times.

Sorry for not being a master anti progressist sheep like you. Sorry for caring when shit goes south. Sorry for wanting to do something about it. You might enjoy sitting back and judging whoever dares challenge any kind of statu quo, but I don't. Keep your petty crap to yourself when you have nothing meaningful to add to a conversation. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Draekyn said:

but the way you go about expressing your opinion is just way too agressive for me to get behind sometimes.

Again it's the way you "call out" people that you feel are in the wrong that bothers me. Banter, salt and shittalking are fine, but you always blow things way out of proportion. 

8 hours ago, Draekyn said:

You got your attention, hope that helps you cope with the sad, angry life you seem to be leading.

100% personal attack, 0% funny.

This man is an example. He just showed us how to banter off with the fine proportions. Thank you sir.

12 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

100% personal attack, 0% funny.

This man is an example. He just showed us how to banter off with the fine proportions. Thank you sir.

I'm sorry but no. I already had this chat in game last night with gb and like, me & him both agreed his attacks are for no reason purely because he dislikes Eric and knows Eric wont give him the time or attention which is why he attacks others who have done absolutely nothing to him. So dont say what Draekyn did is a personal attack when if anything it's caused by gb constantly attacking and shittalking people from vvvv for absolutely no reason other than the fact he dislikes Eric and knows he cant get his attention so attacks his friends instead.

Edited by Parke
6 minutes ago, Parke said:

I'm sorry but no. I already had this chat in game last night with gb and like, me & him both agreed his attacks are for no reason purely because he dislikes Eric and knows Eric wont give him the time or attention which is why he attacks others who have done absolutely nothing to him. So dont say what Draekyn did is a personal attack when if anything it's caused by gb constantly attacking and shittalking people from vvvv for absolutely no reason other than the fact he dislikes Eric and knows he cant get his attention so attacks his friends instead.

I dislike Eric for a reason tho and Eric not getting into it with me is not a choice on his part. My issues with Draekyn or some other VVVV players also have nothing to do with Eric.

22 minutes ago, Parke said:

I'm sorry but yes, if you want to criticize something, don't act the same way right after it because it discredits all what you pointed out.

You must be the change you want to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi.