[PSL 8] Week Three

22 minutes ago, Coge said:

its like he never came 2nd in the NU seasonal few months ago

20 minutes ago, Parke said:

and just like he said, anything can happen if you have a good matchup :)

if we're playing this game, he did get crit on the very last turn of the 1st match of the finals where it was a sure win assuming no crit of course, meaning he wouldve won 1st. so thats a lot of good match ups 

Little reminder :

gb was one of the best players when he was actively playing. #3 overall in 2016, part of the best team of 2016 (along with saké)

He was one of the very few players able to win OU tournaments with almost only NUs, and also won 2 Monotype tournaments with Rock teams against Water teams.

mail me the $$ asap 

@gbwead 

4 hours ago, Parke said:

you were the biggest stall uguu on the game and a solid 95% of the game hated you and your play style because it involved 0 skill.

smh...

Stall by definition is a skilled play style.

One missplay and you're done.

Give a stallteam to a noob and see how he will pathetically lose.

Draekyn criticising from the side as usual. Never plays, never  argues, but always judging like a retired troll struggling with his new selfrighteous moralist identity. I hope you get to manage one day, so you can look like a bigger fool than eric, but we all know you are too insecure to put yourself out there. I don't know how you think you are in any position to look down on people. You've always been that way tho, from the very beginning of mmo, acting condescending towards the french community or to anyone you don't know as if your name meant something. I wish I could pity you, but we are way passed that. 

Edit: I didn't report Draekyn's meme btw.

Edited by gbwead
3 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Draekyn criticising from the side as usual. Never plays, never  argues, but always judging like a retired troll struggling with his new selfrighteous moralist identity. I hope you get to manage one day, so you can look like a bigger fool than eric, but we all know you are too insecure to put yourself out there. I don't know how you think you are in any position to look down on people. You've always been that way tho, from the very beginning of mmo, acting condescending towards the french community or to anyone you don't know as if your name meant something. I wish I could pity you, but we are way passed that. 

triggered

@gbwead I do argue when I believe there's something worth arguing about, and have done so multiple times. But you and your teenage boy rebellion against authority are long past salvageable.

I have no qualms with the french community, it's your little circlejerk that I find pathetic. I don't respect people who randomly lash out at whoever has a different opinion than them.

You got your attention, hope that helps you cope with the sad, angry life you seem to be leading.

8 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

@gbwead I do argue when I believe there's something worth arguing about, and have done so multiple times. But you and your teenage boy rebellion against authority are long past salvageable.

I have no qualms with the french community, it's your little circlejerk that I find pathetic. I don't respect people who randomly lash out at whoever has a different opinion than them.

You got your attention, hope that helps you cope with the sad, angry life you seem to be leading.

My rebellion against authority? Since when are you an authority figure Draekyn? Thanks for proving my point about being a selfrighetous moralist. 

Oh it's not random at all. I argue respectfully with people that respond to reason and I call out people that are either hypocritical or arrogant. 

Edited by gbwead