[PSL 8] Week Three

4 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Adding you to the pm would be the right decision gb, but zebra doesn't make any of those

on one hand zebs my friend and i want to defend him. on the other hand psl is 8 teams 8 tiers this year and you're right.

well i think i'll go have some chocolate have a nice day

4 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

on one hand zebs my friend and i want to defend him. on the other hand psl is 8 teams 8 tiers this year and you're right.

Hide contents

well i think i'll go have some chocolate have a nice day

Hello my fellow C tier doubles player!!!

1 hour ago, DoctorPBC said:

also legit not making up excuses, if GB doesn't recognize its probably because his head is still fairly stuck up someone's ass, maybe his own?

You are legit full of shit with your claim that the only rng that mattered in our duel is the one that made you lose. If you expect anyone to believe that crap when you don't even remember the pokemons you played, you're a bigger selfcentered fool than I thought.

Just now, gbwead said:

You are legit full of shit with your claim that the only rng that mattered in our duel is the one that made you lose. If you expect anyone to believe that crap when you don't even remember the pokemons you played, you're a bigger selfcentered fool than I thought.

45 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

count it

im tryna count the amount of Ls you gonna take this season

and I dont know whether I should stop at 7 or assume you gonna get play offs and count all dem losses too

Just now, Bilburt said:

im tryna count the amount of Ls you gonna take this season

and I dont know whether I should stop at 7 or assume you gonna get play offs and count all dem losses too

if coolio manages to get an 0-7 team into the playoffs that speaks pretty highly of his managerial skills