Best poke to do Trainer runs

I use a naughty Blaziken (max atck and satck) with double kick flamethrower return and HP rock 

I can ohko all the sturdy pokes (except fortress at lvl 55+ but with a flamethrower they r left with 1hp and when they use double edge or they get a burn they die anyway) only other poke giving me sometimes trouble to ohko is a lvl 60 slowbro who doesn't always die to return and same goes for a lvl 60 Poliwrath after an intimidate, so I was thinking of running HP elec to solve that

What are you using? Or do u have any other good ideas to fasten up the Trainer run? :) 

Return hits a lot of stuff neutral so it saves time not displaying the very effective message, HP rock was in the beginning aimed at killing electrode or other stuff that paralysés u after physical contact and often times u get trainer with multiple arcanine and arbok who intimidate u so u need something to still one shot them (flamethrower isn't enough sometimes since they have fire types who r immune to that) ^^

I run a Gengar with a +spatk nature, IVs don´t matter. 252 EVs on spatk, the rest hp and speed. It OHKO everything besides Chansey, Annoying Magneton´s Tri attack can´t touch them. Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Thunderbolt/Psychic is my moveset. I guess you can pair it with Flygon/Starmie

For gyms all I need is 2 Flygons. For islands Im just using a catcher breloom with bullet weed / brick break/ false swipe and spore.

I know Rachel was using a Blaziken as well though but I dont remember the set.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

I know Rachel was using a Blaziken as well though but I dont remember the set.

It hasn't been used much so may not be ideal, but here it is. Thunderpunch is a guaranteed OHKO against regular NPC Slowbros, and almost guaranteed against regular NPC Poliwraths after an Intimidate. If the Poliwrath doesn't have a +defense nature, it will always KO.

Spoiler

w1TZUip.gif

Edited by RacheLucario
Slowed down .gif

yea, thx for that - u save a lot of my time too. I love play and live into Path of Exile game.I spend all my hours selling, delivering, buying, replacing and using PoE Orbs. There are very many different orbs, from chromatic orbs to chisel, orbs of regret, vaal orb and many other different orbs. Time spent with PoE is a nice time to spend, especially when you like buy poe orbs, then it is basically a paradise on earth. (for me) Check Odealo, buy PoE Orbs or buy Exalted Orb. Link below Buy PoE Orbs - Exalted Orbs - Odealo.com

Edited by pocodrazyc