HM's Kanto

Ge0rgi008

Cut - As Munya said...given to you by the Captain after a rival battle on the SS Anne Ship in Vermillion

Flash - Go thru Digglett Cave (the cave right of Vermillion.) You'll need Cut once you get to the other side. One of Oak's Aids in the 2nd building will give you Flash if you have 10 pokemon caught in the Pokedex. Or alternatively, you can go to Viridian City and go north a bit and cut the tree there to access the same building the Aid is in. Also can go to Pewter and go south and cut a tree there as well to get there too.

Fly - to the left of Celadon, cut a tree there and go thru the guard house. A lady in the house there will give it to you.

Surf - in Safari Zone (Zone 4) Map below

Spoiler

XFHdYWV.jpg

Strength- trade Wooden Teeth item with the warden in the house to the right of the Pokecenter in Fuchsia and he will give you Strength. Wooden teeth can be found in Safari Zone (Zone 4) I marked it on the map above.

Rock Smash - On 1 Island, inside the Hot Springs cave an NPC in there will give you this.

Waterfall - You get this in Icefall Cave on 4 island....feeling too lazy to make a map of this but you wont come here until after you defeat the Elite 4.

Edited by Staggiie
3 hours ago, Ge0rgi008 said:

I am nab and have no idea about what im getting and when 

can you write when and how you geting each hm in kanto? i have finish 2 gyms and get nothing :(

Also, if your interested in trying to complete Kanto, I have some news for you! Other than HMs, I have a walkthrough series as to where to go and so on. I already completed Kanto, but as for Hoenn, I am waiting for Unova to come out so I can complete Hoenn with the new battle graphics.

Find the point where your at by clicking this button......

bfde0e0635f6a3da9d254756a0c9dda3.png

• Zehkar locked this topic