Character delete

WhoIsAnders

Today I just created a new character with friends for fun. Each one would pick one of the different starter pokemon, and I (by mistake) chose the wrong one. This is one of many examples someone would like to remove an acidental new character that does not want to play it anymore, so I tried to delete, but I did not found any way to do it.

56 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

You don't, just make a new one.

Or buy a makeover kit and name change ticket in the Gift Shop

Spoiler

and if you want to change the gender, buy the gender swap ticket.

Edited by Bestfriends
added one extra detail.
16 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Or buy a makeover kit and name change ticket in the Gift Shop

Reveal hidden contents

and if you want to change the gender, buy the gender swap ticket.

.. pretty sure they want to change their starter not spend $22.50 USD and still have the wrong starter lol

@OP just start a new character on the same login. When you log in enter username and password then select the server but instead of picking the character with the wrong starter pick the "new character". This will make you a new character (able to pick the correct starter) however it wont erase the progress made on the first character. You will need to make a new username. You can have up to 3 characters on each login.

The character you would like to be deleted cannot be deleted, you will be stuck with the them forever if you continue to use that same login.

2 minutes ago, awkways said:

.. pretty sure they want to change their starter not spend $22.50 USD and still have the wrong starter lol

@OP just start a new character on the same login. When you log in enter username and password then select the server but instead of picking the character with the wrong starter pick the "new character". This will make you a new character (able to pick the correct starter) however it wont erase the progress made on the first character. You will need to make a new username. You can have up to 3 characters on each login.

The character you would like to be deleted cannot be deleted, you will be stuck with the them forever if you continue to use that same login.

I have an idea, he can make a friend on here and ask them to transfer the starter he wants to his other account. Problem solved.

2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I have an idea, he can make a friend on here and ask them to transfer the starter he wants to his other account. Problem solved.

Just wondering why did you quote me there? This has absolutly 0% relation to what I suggested.

Since you've summoned me might as well point out that starters are untradable, unless ofc you meant one from the wild which wouldnt obey him and he would still be forced to use the starter he doesn't want.

52 minutes ago, awkways said:

Just wondering why did you quote me there? This has absolutly 0% relation to what I suggested.

Since you've summoned me might as well point out that starters are untradable, unless ofc you meant one from the wild which wouldnt obey him and he would still be forced to use the starter he doesn't want.

What I meant was that it can be caught and bred with the cost of 1 poke ball. Female starter with poor IVs plus male breeder with poor IVs and you have an affordable "restart."

Spoiler

I thought my statement did have something do with what your mentioning. If he is concerned about a starter, he can ask a friend to give him a cheaply bred starter.

Most of what others have said here is true.

PokeMMO does not offer the option to delete a character nor can we delete characters at your request.

You may however, purchase a name change ticket, update existing name, and create a new character with the previous name.  There are plenty of kind members in the community that could provide you with an egg / starter at low level.

Best of luck!