[Video] Roy Rogers Inc (Official Forums Page)

Roy Rogers Inc's feedback questions.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which channel do you watch the most?

• Roy Rogers News
    • Roy Rogers Tutorial (Rest In Peace)
    • Roy Rogers Walkthrough (Rest In Peace)
    • Roy Rogers Life (Rest In Peace)
    • Roy Rogers News (for PSL purposes)
  2. 2. Are your satisfied with the overall performance of the channel you watch?

• Yes
    • No (if not, I would like for you to tell me how I can improve the channel in question)
  3. 3. Should Roy Rogers Inc look into introducing co-hosts for the channel you watch?

• Yes
    • No

I've always wanted to ask you this, BF.

How come you only cover stuff related to PokeMMO? I understand you cannot advertise or market other games similar to PokeMMO here, but you seem to be rly fond about being a news caster. Why not perhaps make another "Roy Rogers News" channel dedicated to covering news that goes on in the world? Of course w/ your other channels linked w/ this one but I think it could help perhaps not only help more people find this game, but also help boost your viewers & subscribers. 

Just wondering is all ;o

4 hours ago, RealLifeAngel said:

I've always wanted to ask you this, BF.

How come you only cover stuff related to PokeMMO? I understand you cannot advertise or market other games similar to PokeMMO here, but you seem to be rly fond about being a news caster. Why not perhaps make another "Roy Rogers News" channel dedicated to covering news that goes on in the world? Of course w/ your other channels linked w/ this one but I think it could help perhaps not only help more people find this game, but also help boost your viewers & subscribers. 

Just wondering is all ;o

Good afternoon, I don't usually like talking about real world news because each person has their own spin on it. PokeMMO is a little easier to cover since the only controversies on PokeMMO are minor compared to the real world. Some people ask me point blank if I voted for Donald Trump or not, and I refuse to answer that question in a public setting. I want to make my brand watchable to everyone instead of the few people who agree with my viewpoints on certain topics. I like to keep my views on certain issues hidden.

• 1 month later...

Good evening, I have an announcement to make about Unova. Roy Rogers Incorporated is trying to crunch in last minute activities before Unova is launched on the Live Server. Thank you @TheChampionMike for hosting the Slowking's Freezing Tournament. This tournament is going to be the last time I use my tournament section of my studio and just before I close up shop, I want to do one last headline video. I know that my general audience on the Roy Rogers News channel has had memories of me doing things in the studio I am in, so I figured that an announcement of my intention would be appropriate. After I complete a Unova Walkthrough on my news channel, I look forward to opening up a new studio location.

If I have any further videos to publish before the Unova launch, then I planned on using the Weather Institute as a temp studio for those video publications.

Spoiler

I have a huge shoutout to make:

Thank you  @Desu @Kyu @Shu @RacheLucario @Darkshade for your fantastic work on Unova's development. I look forward to covering the region on the live server when it hits.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening everyone, I am sorry that video production is slow on my end, but I am currently working on four tapes. Let me lay out my upload schedule for the release order of my videos:

Parts 6, 7, and 8 were taped on the same day, 11/23/17

1. Unova Walkthrough Part 6

2. Unova Walkthrough Part 7

3. Unova Walkthrough Part 8

4. [OU] It's no truffle at all (Sunday 26th November 2017) - This link will take you to the official page for this event and shutout to @Bilburt for hosting this awesome tournament!

Thank you for your patience, Bf

23 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

My goal has been reached, all four videos listed before this post have been uploaded! I look forward to covering some after story content in Unova.

Good evening, I have an announcement to make about my Unova walkthrough on the Roy Rogers News channel. As of yesterday, I taped my last Unova Walkthrough and I tried to cram in 90% - 99.9% of the Unova afterstory. When this video is complete and published, it might just make history on the Roy Rogers News channel as the longest video ever worked on by yours truly. This video is big enough to make me work on it for a few days possibly. Here is what to expect (numbered in order from first to last):

1. This is going to be me warning everyone about the potential health risk of watching this video in its entirety.

2. Me showing you the party used

3. Intro

4. Hopping around to places you can visit in the afterstory, I feel 90% - 99.9% confident that this video covered almost all of the afterstory activies you can do.

5. Sign off

Due to heath reasons, I am going to warn my viewers not to view the entire video in one sitting. Take periodic breaks and write down where you left off, so you can view the video either later in the day or even the next day ahead. As a Content Creator, I have a responsibility to cite possible health risks if there are any present in my publication if I know about it in advance.

47 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Due to heath reasons, I am going to warn my viewers not to view the entire video in one sitting. Take periodic breaks and write down where you left off, so you can view the video either later in the day or even the next day ahead. As a Content Creator, I have a responsibility to cite possible health risks if there are any present in my publication if I know about it in advance.

You're the real hero Roy, saving those lives

Good evening everyone, before I sleep, there are two brief updates on the six hour walkthrough I would like to tell you all about:

1. Look out for Looker's theme when I release the afterstory (it took me some time to find a good theme for him).

2. As I am typing this, I just passed the 1:20:00 mark. Tomorrow, I plan on giving this afterstory all I got and then do the same for the days ahead. My goal is to surpass the 2-3 hour mark tomorrow.

If there are any more updates on my progress, I can post in this thread about it.

Good evening everyone! I am pleased to announce that I shaved down my tape from 6 hours to about 5 hours and 31 minutes! I would still encourage you to watch my health disclaimer near the beginning of the after story. There is one thing that I regret, I would rather make the margin of error about 75% - 90% instead of 90% - 99.9% on the completion of the after story. Once the after story is published, then it will make history as the longest video ever published on the Roy Rogers News channel! Once I publish the afterstory, then I plan on logging into Bestfriends for celebration purposes. I am thinking about taping winter exclusive activities once I log in.

Once I am out of my walkthrough mode on the News channel, then it is time to find studios for my Headlines and update reportage, tournament coverage, and a trailer for the Roy Rogers Life channel (I have very low standards for this channel since I am not a narcissist). I have lots of plans for the days ahead, so stay tuned!

Good evening, I hope you are doing well.  As of 12/17/17, Roy Rogers Incorporated has decided to no longer support nor market the Roy Rogers Tutorial YouTube channel. If you want more detail on why Roy Rogers Tutorial was discontinued, then I am going to suggest for you to watch my headline video inside the spoiler (time stamps: 7:08 - 12:08).

Spoiler

Roy Rogers Incorporated looks forward to make your viewing experience more pleasurable. Coming soon, the Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel plans on resuming the rest of Hoenn and then after that, go to Unova. The Roy Rogers Walkthrough is also a testing ground for new editing software. After my farewell to the Roy Rogers Tutorial channel, I mention my intentions for Roy Rogers Incorporated moving forward.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification

Good evening, I hope things are going well for you. This post is going to be a Roy Rogers Incorporated briefing as to the present and the direction of RRI from here onward.

Present:

• New Advertisements for Roy Rogers News and Roy Rogers Life
  • Three tournaments should be uploaded to the Roy Rogers News channel

Future:

• The Roy Rogers Walkthrough is going to resume. If you want to keep track of the Roy Rogers Walkthrough's video progress, then I am going to link a forums page you could visit. 
  • I am planning to do an "All-Stars" approach to my co-host selection for the Roy Rogers Walkthrough channel which is what I did for my Hoenn Walkthrough on my news channel back in 2015 from Part 9 onward.
  • The RRW channel is going to be the testing grounds for the new editing software. I want to play around with it to see what I can do. (This editing software is the same software that is going to boost the quality of videos for tournament coverage to High Definition).
  • When I work with co-hosts on the RRW channel, upload times may vary due to different schedules for each co-host.
  • Once I am done with my Hoenn Walkthrough on the RRW channel, RRI plans on making tournament coverage High Definition.
  • Roy Rogers Life is going to be on the back burner, but when I have time, I can then, plan on uploading my Disney ride coverage there.
  • On RRL, I plan on discussing my encounter with Unova for the first time and where it was at.
  • RRL is not going to be updated to High Definition since I think very little about that channel.

I hope this briefing gives you an indicator as to what my current and future plans are. Thank you for your time.

- Roy Rogers Incorporated; Bestfriends

• Bestfriends changed the title to [Video] Roy Rogers Inc (Official Forums Page)