Auctions in trade chat

SodaNaranja

Question

Pretty much that, people post pokemon, vanities, objects and someone moderates an auction, trade chat is really really dead. 

Btw make "Se l" something you can say in spanish channel chat, althought it can be seen as "Sell" in spanish you cant say "it's called" or "se llama" because of that, so please do something PLEASE because when i can't say that i rely on saying the good ol' "jajajajajaja vend charizard shiny 300k"

4 answers to this question

Could work but wouldn't that hit trade chat with a lot of new entries? In my head looks like a disaster if every new thing announced on GTL gets announced on Trade Chat. Haven't see you like never! Are you back after a hiatus or did i just totally missed out that you were active all along?

Edited by SodaNaranja
Messed up the whole concept
On 19/6/2017 at 0:17 AM, SodaNaranja said:

Pretty much that, people post pokemon, vanities, objects and someone moderates an auction, trade chat is really really dead. 

Btw make "Se l" something you can say in spanish channel chat, althought it can be seen as "Sell" in spanish you cant say "it's called" or "se llama" because of that, so please do something PLEASE because when i can't say that i rely on saying the good ol' "jajajajajaja vend charizard shiny 300k"

Yes,  it's  really annoying that I can't  write "se llama" it forces me to write bad like " c llama" "se yama " ewww also a lot of thing can't be write well, but I don't remember right now xd :cc

Edited by Kmiliz
Bad writing