[PSL 8] Week Two

Just now, RysPicz said:

Uh, you choked, rather than got haxed. If you want, I can point out all the mistakes you made in the late game, there was a shitton of them

49b7290ba326a930d84a943940c62384.png

wasn't really a choke, jynx low rolled and didnt kill kanga, didnt get any paras with aggron vs crad, just needed one to get the win, the focus punches at the end were a last ditch attempt at hoping id get some rng, atleast a little, in my favour, rockslide would have achieved the same I suppose, but with less reward should I get lucky, I suppose I could have fished for flinch, but thats rng based too. Anyways, gg, I suppose you could argue I shouldnt have tried fish for the roll with jynx at the end, but it was cb, so I did not want to risk losing aggron or megan when i could have just ended it without even fishing for a crit. Anyways wall of text, for a wall of salt

9 minutes ago, Havsha said:

wasn't really a choke, jynx low rolled and didnt kill kanga

248 SpA Life Orb Jynx Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kangaskhan: 114-136 (63.3 - 75.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Kanga was at 73% hp. You would actually need a high roll to kill it.

didnt get any paras with aggron vs crad, just needed one to get the win

Uh, don't turn into bowser to complain about lack of rng...

just needed one to get the win, the focus punches at the end were a last ditch attempt at hoping id get some rng, atleast a little, in my favour, rockslide would have achieved the same I suppose, but with less reward should I get lucky, I suppose I could have fished for flinch, but thats rng based too

Here you complain again about lack of hax. You rock slided when you should've focus punched- you were literally doing all the time with Aggron all the worst moves, literally hunting for hax in the worst possible way (worse odds). Instead of firing off focus punches, you should've subbed down or spammed rockslide, Cradily was paralyzed- paraflinch could've won this for you. 27% flinch +25% parahax chances> sole 25% parahax.

Anyways, gg, I suppose you could argue I shouldnt have tried fish for the roll with jynx at the end, but it was cb, so I did not want to risk losing aggron or megan when i could have just ended it without even fishing for a crit. Anyways wall of text, for a wall of salt

The play with jynx was the weirdest one- regardless of what Kanga would throw, Meganium could swallow it, Jynx could come back after Kanga would be in much safer range and sweep everything.

Sure, there was a lot of RNG in the match (can't expect anything else from a 60+ turn match which lasts 40 mins), but eventually it's not RNG but your bad plays which made you lose.

Awesome idea with the Cloyster btw, I really liked that

Edited by RysPicz

Player Substitution Announcement:

@eloyraptor (Eloyriptor) has been substituted in for @Kanzo. @TJXD (StriderXD) has been substituted in for @TspdLucasCisneros (LucasCisneros).

Eloyriptor vs StriderXD will be the new OU match, which should occur after the Prom tournament is over.

These substitutions were both made in an attempt to avoid an activity decision made due to poor match planning by Kanzo.