[PSL 8] Week Two

1 hour ago, DoctorPBC said:

Would argue that RNG saved GB a bit too... So no rng is still 7-1

no no, you don't get to cry about rng after winning the speedtie Gengar/Gengar and burning my Metagross with a flamethrower.

That miss rock slide followed by a crit (that would not have killed otherwise) that was tor getting robbed tho.

33 minutes ago, gbwead said:

no no, you don't get to cry about rng after winning the speedtie Gengar/Gengar and burning my Metagross with a flamethrower.

That miss rock slide followed by a crit (that would not have killed otherwise) that was tor getting robbed tho.

not crying, we already know the meta burn (from a serene grace bliss I might add) didn't matter. And pre sure that speedtie didn't affect the end result either as you won r1, however the meteor miss did affect the end result... tis good tho

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

not crying, we already know the meta burn (from a serene grace bliss I might add) didn't matter. And pre sure that speedtie didn't affect the end result either as you won r1, however the meteor miss did affect the end result... tis good tho

just play metal claw instead of being a gunthug wanna be with that 90% accuracy meteor mash

2 minutes ago, DiDi said:

wouldve played the end a lot differently if no crit lol but gg man 

Which crit you meaning? I mean I got kinda fucked with a flame body burn so I couldn't kill Magcargo.

But good game man Didi. You played well.

Just now, Mnemosyne said:

Which crit you meaning? I mean I got kinda fucked with a flame body burn so I couldn't kill Magcargo.

But good game man Didi. You played well.

the one on raichu, couldve stalled out your bells and switched to rai and back on your recovers/bells so toxic doesnt kill me etc, but shit happens

Just now, DiDi said:

the one on raichu, couldve stalled out your bells and switched to rai and back on your recovers/bells so toxic doesnt kill me etc, but shit happens

chimecho is able to easily stall out raichu's hits, besides mnemo would have 3 other pokes to "sack" dealing atleast 30% damage to your raichu, making the crit in the end irrelavent.

4 SpA Chimecho Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Raichu: 58-70 (42.6 - 51.4%)

4 SpA Chimecho Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Raichu on a critical hit: 88-105 (64.7 - 77.2%)

Besides kec was already toxiced, so that couldn't stall forever either.

Just now, YettoDie said:

chimecho is able to easily stall out raichu's hits, besides mnemo would have 3 other pokes to "sack" dealing atleast 30% damage to your raichu, making the crit in the end irrelavent.

4 SpA Chimecho Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Raichu: 58-70 (42.6 - 51.4%)

4 SpA Chimecho Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Raichu on a critical hit: 88-105 (64.7 - 77.2%)

Besides kec was already toxiced, so that couldn't stall forever either.

what lol, i said stall out his bells then switch to rai on his bells. do you think me switching to rai on his bells/recovers is to be cute or to make toxic hurt less

1 minute ago, DiDi said:

what lol, i said stall out his bells then switch to rai on his bells. do you think me switching to rai on his bells/recovers is to be cute or to make toxic hurt less

I thought it to be cute to be honest with you, in the end there would have been no way for mnemo to loose after the psychic on raichu, crit or not.