[PSL 8] Week Two

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Maybe this Keith guy is a lucky man

I really am. While I had my inside information about Goon being severely underrated, nobody really knew who Rynners was. So I was faced with a list of remaining players and I chose the one which seemed the least dumb. Turned out to be a pot of gold. A very well rounded player that constantly does well in NU and OU, it's a pleasure to see him play, especially since his teams are always a bit odd, but surprisingly efficient.

1 minute ago, OldKeith said:

I really am. While I had my inside information about Goon being severely underrated, nobody really knew who Rynners was. So I was faced with a list of remaining players and I chose the one which seemed the least dumb. Turned out to be a pot of gold. A very well rounded player that constantly does well in NU and OU, it's a pleasure to see him play, especially since his teams are always a bit odd, but surprisingly efficient.

Agreed, I actually had the goon on my list, which is why I nom'd him, but you guys went out of my price range. Rynners is a wild man. We'll see how he does week to week.

Spoiler

The Machoke Artists (1) vs Schwifty Shiftrys (0)

OU: Schuchty vs Kevola

UU: Arimanius vs overToasted

The Driftveil Dragonites (9001) vs The Flocking Buzzwoles (0)

OU: Zymogen vs Rynners

OU: Legendl vs Maekaaay

UU: Havsha vs EVLGOON

UU: Predakiller vs Wiriketchup 

NU: DiDidIStutter vs Mnemosyne

Doubles: JIce vs BlueBreath

Go dragonites!

The Brave Blazikens (0) vs The Gain Train (0)

OU: Erayne vs Walpayer

OU: PikachuKetchum vs yosoyarca

UU: LeJovi vs Parke Sorry Growl, this man is beast in UU

UU: Sebat vs Fabbrooo

NUDestructX vs ZDFire

Doubles: LuisPocho vs Redav 

DPP: Kimikozen vs Rigamorty

Go magikarps

9 minutes ago, Artemiseta said:

@raaidn yo man inbox full or something

im free all week at a reasonable time not Saturday unless after tt can maybe do Sunday but would rather not 

leave message on forums or in team message

make sure u pm his manager, mail him and his manager in game and send him an owl to make sure you arent inactive