Devs need to address racism in chat

Ghawdex

2 minutes ago, Heimann said:

>>>Complains about racism and immediately sounds just like the people he/she reported

Not worth my time. Youre an Arrogant country and cant differentiate. Sad really, you could've been something but decided to support racism

We deal with excessive/foul comments, but nothing should be immune to criticism, including religion. If players are expressing their opinions in a reasonable manner (with the exception being things that are inherently excessive/foul, which isn't the case here), I suggest blocking them if you have difficulty handling views that oppose your own. "I'm offended" doesn't mean "it's offensive" - if we start issuing punishments over the most minor of things, it wouldn't be a particularly enjoyable place to chat. Some amount of freedom is necessary to keep the majority happy, which is why we don't solely cater to the incredibly thin skinned.

4 minutes ago, Ghawdex said:

So saying "Jihadi Jon Rip my friend" is ok?

saying "most muslims are bad" is ok?

saying "F&ck &ll N&gg&rs" is ok?

If this is ok by the mods I'm disgusted

The first one is mild.

The second one was fine in context. Leaving out the other part of that message is extremely dishonest.

The third one was dealt with immediately.

1 minute ago, Ghawdex said:

I'm not Muslim I just have self respect and morals unlike all you yanks who are stuck in your shitty little country thinking youre the best when youre just plain awful

If you're going to complain about apparent racism (which isn't actually racism), it's not wise to express similar views in the same thread.

Player reports belong here in the future.

• Rache locked this topic