[MOD] MOEMON

Hello everyone. / Salut Tout le monde.

I'm creating a mod on MOEMON / je crée un mod sur moemon.

I change the Monster Battle Sprites Pokémmo in Moemon /Je vais changer l'aparance des pokemon Pokémmo en Moemon.

Evolution of the project / Évolution du projet .

front: 52%  (201/387)     100% FRONT I will release a first version

back: 0.1% (1/387)

front shiny / Chromatique: 0%

back shiny / Chromatique: 0%

Icon Monster Moemon: 0.2% (2/387)

Edited by BlueSensei
1 hour ago, BlueSensei said:

;) d'une façon bien compliqué ! /// In a very complicated way!

I hope it isn't in the same way I am doing(I just went up to the first 35). There could be a lot of unnecessary overlap. I could show you with a PM. About 80 sprites set are scope of the first three generations.

Edited by Septentrion
2 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

I hope it isn't in the same way I am doing. There could be a lot of unnecessary overlap. I could show you with a PM. About 80 sprites set are scope of the first three generations.

???

You make a mod?  

I do it in my own way, I will do all the pokedex.

IPS, not a pokemmo mod. It would be something that could have any moemon sprite from any generation. It would give artists something to do with moemon like the Revival project. Art was being posted all the time in that thread.

Edited by Septentrion
4 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

IPS, not a pokemmo mod. It would be something that could have any moemon sprite from any generation. It would give artists something to do with moemon like the Revival project. Art was being posted all the time in that thread.

????

11 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

My sprites his all from the same generation.  I apologize my English I repeat is quite limiting. i am french! XD