/closed

BeneHot

no insta-buy price, more like an auction, will sell after a short time, maybe compare the best price here with some offers with ingame tradechat and will sell then to the best offer.

i had a break and wont sell to early, cause i dont know the values anymore and we all know the community is all about scamming and profit.

Only thing i want is a fair price so i can buy my needed comps for the current meta, cause my comps are a bit outdated from 2013 :o

Edited by BeneHot
15 hours ago, BeneHot said:

no insta-buy price, more like an auction, will sell after a short time, maybe compare the best price here with some offers with ingame tradechat and will sell then to the best offer.

i had a break and wont sell to early, cause i dont know the values anymore and we all know the community is all about scamming and profit.

Only thing i want is a fair price so i can buy my needed comps for the current meta, cause my comps are a bit outdated from 2013 :o

I want the rat to breed a female shiny Rapidash I caught the other night. I will pay you more than a fair price considering the species+ivs as long as you're cool with me instantly breeding it. Pm me in game and we can work it out. IGN: awkways

• Mike locked this topic