kinda back i guess :)

Hey :)

I hope there are a few ppl out there who remember me or BeneHot.

We started playing in 2013 and played most of 2014 (I think?). I don't know when I stopped but I believe its more than 2 years now. 

I used to play competitive but didn't enter a lot of tournaments. (BeneHot did tho)

We started playing again a few days ago and decided to start with rebulding our competitive teams. With all the changes and "new" meta its harder than we expected tho ;) So if anybody remembers us and wants to give us a heads up on comps and stuff... we'd <3 you!

Sooooo hello everyone and special greeting to DVRT and CIX!

I hope we will meet in future tournaments!

Flameql & BeneHot

On 2017-6-16 at 2:38 PM, Flameql said:

Hey :)

I hope there are a few ppl out there who remember me or BeneHot.

We started playing in 2013 and played most of 2014 (I think?). I don't know when I stopped but I believe its more than 2 years now. 

I used to play competitive but didn't enter a lot of tournaments. (BeneHot did tho)

We started playing again a few days ago and decided to start with rebulding our competitive teams. With all the changes and "new" meta its harder than we expected tho ;) So if anybody remembers us and wants to give us a heads up on comps and stuff... we'd <3 you!

Sooooo hello everyone and special greeting to DVRT and CIX!

I hope we will meet in future tournaments!

Flameql & BeneHot

Welcome back to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you want to watch anything related to PokeMMO on YouTube, then I have line up for you:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the storyline while tracking down hidden items (courtesy of RysPicz)!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal segments about me, so you can relate to me better.

51 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Have a nice adventure with us again!

Hopefully, he/she has a nice adventure and not meet a doomed demise. Don't worry Flameql, I am going to throw you some bear spray to prevent this from ever happening to you.....

Spoiler

Bear, we have so much fun together, one day (if your up for it), I would like to have a chat with you (more detail in game, if I can PM you in game).

2 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Hide contents

Bear, we have so much fun together, one day (if your up for it), I would like to have a chat with you (more detail in game, if I can PM you in game).

Never PM me or my bear family again.

Jk, I'm unsure about my free time soon, but I might be able to gather time tomorrow, sounds good? 

8 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Never PM me or my bear family again.

Jk, I'm unsure about my free time soon, but I might be able to gather time tomorrow, sounds good? 

Sure, its been a pleasure chatting (and joking) with you on forums.