missions

TiToooo

Question

6 answers to this question

we can have daily missions how catching 10 rattatas in 1 day with a prize of 10k or something. Also make charges, for example with npcs bring them mails (fab mail, retro mail ...) to other npc with a prize of 1 magnet (mech mail), 1 mystic water (harbor mail) or stones idk, missions how to save a kid of the hands hypno but missions when u were online u have something to do

I like the idea but 

2 hours ago, TiToooo said:

some shiny

Well you can consider that the storylines are long missions. Then, it may be good to add post-storyline missions, something daily maybe, just like gym runs/isle runs but having more specific goals than "beat the npc"

New Mission: Hunt a shiny

*minutes/hours/days/weeks passes*

Mission Update: Pat yourself on the back you have found a shiny!

Mission Complete: if caught

Mission Failed: if it finds a way to escape

Reward: you found a shiny GG you can sell it for prize money

4 hours ago, Sebat said:

we can have daily missions how catching 10 rattatas in 1 day with a prize of 10k or something. Also make charges, for example with npcs bring them mails (fab mail, retro mail ...) to other npc with a prize of 1 magnet (mech mail), 1 mystic water (harbor mail) or stones idk, missions how to save a kid of the hands hypno but missions when u were online u have something to do

exact

4 hours ago, Raederz said:

I like the idea but 

Well you can consider that the storylines are long missions. Then, it may be good to add post-storyline missions, something daily maybe, just like gym runs/isle runs but having more specific goals than "beat the npc"

yep, Yep, although I think it happens to me with the shinys XD

6 hours ago, Raederz said:

I like the idea but 

Yeah ik but its a suggestion for new updates in the future, maybe 2018