Miss Me Baby One More Time [UU] (Saturday 1st July)

85FoCsi.png

Details~

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 UU

Date & Time~
Date ~ 
Saturday 1st July

Time ~ 6pEDT || 11pm BST || 8am AEST (Sunday)

Registration~

Registration will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Center, just speak with the lonely NPC on the far right. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

Clauses~
Sleep | OHKO | Species | OP Item | Evasion | Self KO

List of clauses and what they mean

Prizes~

First Prize

Pikachu Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White

Shiny GIFT Pikachu

Your choice of nature, two moves, with 2x31 and 4x25 IV

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points

Second Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third - Fourth Prizes

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

6 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

I am highly offended by the banner. Why must you always remind me of Blind-a-gross from PSL3?

Hide contents

Ironic how the prize is shiny pikachu.... I feel like Kiz was just inspired by me for both the banner and prize

Parke can't have all the fun, I'm spreading the love through the community. Nobody is safe

59 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

Parke can't have all the fun, I'm spreading the love through the community. Nobody is safe

I sense a Brittney Spears fan. Alright @Bearminator, I give you permission to eat this staff member to be sure the staff lounge does not have to be tortured with Brittney Spears songs... Go ahead Bear, eat the koala to save mankind....

No bear spray for this koala, this one deserves to be eaten.

Spoiler

Good luck with the tournament! I am not able to film the tournament due to Saturday being my religious day.

Edited by Bestfriends
made the joke sound just a tad better
5 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Now that's just plagiarism 

I think it was actually Kiz who used this meme as first, not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure it was him

Either way, I love these ideas of tournaments Kiz, I can't wait for the Steelix tournament so I can tag Tranz and say he's bad

• 3 weeks later...

FtjDjox.png?1

Congratulations to EpicVerde for getting an eaz 6-0 sweep in a nice long 90+ turn final over DestructX. Des was cursed to not get the win when he struggled to get a crit kek. Shout outs to AlejandroGB and SlackerTF for both having good runs up to the Semi-Final and taking 3rd-4th place.

Until we do it again o7

Bracket

29c.gif

Plo you're bad, at least lose 1st round like Parke yday

• Kizhaz locked this topic