A Few Little Suggestions

mckm66

Question

Okay a few things that ''BUGS'' me is 

1. we have to make a new listing rather than update a current listing on the GTL - for example i have 20 everstones currently on the gtl i can take 3 form my inventory and add it to the listing to make 23

2. we have to cancel a full stack of items at a time, cant we get a option to remove a variable amount at a time  

3. would there be a chance to be able to search your personal boxes like the advanced search function from the GTL

4. have a notepad on a new tab of the pokemon summery page to be able to keep useful information i.e hours played for shinies, cost to breed a pokemon i am sure there are more reasons but these are the two that most jump out at me at the moment 

5.cant we up gym leaders pokemon to level 100 for rematches to make it more of a challenge most of the gyms can be cleared by 2 pokemon at the front of your party (that is not very challenging is it)

please shoot me down if i have missed a thread about any of the suggestions i have made :P

Edited by mckm66

2 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, mckm66 said:

3. would there be a chance to be able to search your personal boxes like the advanced search function from the GTL

Personal boxes do have quite an advanced search function. It recognizes Pokemon names, moves, natures, abilities and so on. If you write "Typhlosion Eruption Timid" in PC Box it will highlight a Pokemon with said move and nature.

4. have a notepad on a new tab of the pokemon summery page to be able to keep useful information i.e hours played for shinies, cost to breed a pokemon i am sure there are more reasons but these are the two that most jump out at me at the moment 

There's a whole thread for this suggestion.

5.cant we up gym leaders pokemon to level 100 for rematches to make it more of a challenge most of the gyms can be cleared by 2 pokemon at the front of your party (that is not very challenging is it)

We need to remember Tranzmaster plays this game.

Wait, that was e4 ez then.

Edited by OrangeManiac
5 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

Personal boxes do have quite an advanced search function. It recognizes Pokemon names, moves, natures, abilities and so on. If you write "Typhlosion Eruption Timid" in PC Box it will highlight a Pokemon with said move and nature.

i understand that, but when you have a 12 boxes full of breeders it will help greatly to be able to find a pokemon with x/x/x/x/x/x ivs or above + nature and then egg group aswell as gender, This might just be me being lazy but feel it will be more beneficial to a lot of people having this in place 

There's a whole thread for this suggestion.

hmm sorry i wasn't aware of that 

We need to remember Tranzmaster plays this game.

Wait, that was e4 ez then.

sorry i dont understand care to elaborate a bit more?